Behind X Deal X Fine

Katsumi had accepted the gift and opened the envelope. This had better be no joke, or some other way to make Katsumi come back to his room. She wasn't in the mood too.

"A ticket?" She asked as she pulled them out of the envelope.

Hisoka simply smiled in return.

"To your fight against Kastro." She said with a smirk, so Hisoka really did mean it when he said he would show her his magic tricks. "And it's in the front..." She sighed after.

"So...~" Hisoka cooed as he had slipped an arm around Katsumi's waist. Dammnit, she put her guard down.

Katsumi simply looked up to him with an innocent looking expression, Hisoka enjoyed it.

"You'll be there?~"

"Maybe." Katsumi answered plainly as she then went to walk off from Hisoka, but not before he pulled her back.

"Hisoka." Katsumi said sternly as she turned her head to face him. She had forgotten how possessive he was of her.

"You left me behind again Katsumi- chan~" Hisoka mentioned, his arm still snaked around her waist.

"For good reason." She mumbled back.

"Let's make a deal~" Hisoka mentioned once again, causing Katsumi to raise an eyebrow at him. She knew exactly what he was going to ask.

"Come to dinner with me~" Hisoka stated, instead of ask.

Well. Katsumi didn't expect that request...

And as much as she had told herself to stay away, to keep her distance from this man, Kagome was right. For Katsumi adored the strong and powerful, the ones who carried no hesitation in killing. And Hisoka was simply that. Katsumi hated to lose, and to lose a potential suitor to an unknown female, who had turned up dead not to long ago, was annoying to her.

"Is that all?" Katsumi questioned suspiciously. Knowing him, there was more to his request.

"Just dinner, Katsumi- chan~" Hisoka quietly whispered as he pulled her closer to him, wanting her body against his own. He had rid of an unknown female awhile ago as he had to rid of his urge to kill someone. As much as he had wanted to bed Katsumi, he had no intent on killing her. Plus Katsumi wasn't taking into his advances, and he had to rid of his sexual urges too.

Katsumi wanted time to think of an answer, although it seemed like Hisoka wouldn't let her go until she gave him the answer he wanted.

"Fine, just dinner."

I don't even know why I'm agreeing, I didn't do anything wrong. And why is he following me?!