Prey X Beef X Liar

He acted more of a predator after its prey, like a monster after the unlucky, like a killer after its victim.

Katsumi had simply taken off her jacket, and now Hisoka stared at her with ravenous eyes.

There was nothing special about what she wore, a simple pair of skinny black pants, and a white spaghetti strap tank top that ended right above her belly button. Katsumi's outfit was plain and simple, exactly how she liked it. She wasn't meant to be seen, so there was no point in putting in any effort.

"What?" Katsumi asked, cocking an eyebrow at the man. Why does he continuously look at her like that, like he wanted to devour her soul? She had mentioned it to Kagome before, and she had said it was a look of 'desire'. Then did Hisoka desire roast beef? Cause that was how Hisoka looked at her.

"Nothing~ Katsumi- chan." Hisoka replied with a smile, and then turned to walk away, removing his towel from his waist.

Katsumi watched for a moment, her eyes trailing down his red hair, down his back, down his bum, and then his legs. In truth, she was checking him out, although she had seen him nude before.

"Did you want to go out for dinner?~" He asked, his back still turned as he went through a half empty closet of clothes.

"Going out means it's a date." Katsumi answered, turning her gaze away and towards the tv that she had just turned on.

"We can stay in the room~"

"I'm not hungry."

"I didn't mean food, Katsumi- chan~" Hisoka had suddenly whispered into her ear.

In an instant of his words, Katsumi had quickly stood up in a defensive mode. In truth, as much as she had held some sort of feelings toward Hisoka, she also feared dying by his hand. Which seemed to be a continuous feeling around him.

"Why are you so interested in me Hisoka?" Katsumi had finally asked, it was a question that ate away at her for the past 32 chapters. "Surely you have a reason for persisting me so."

Hisoka paused for a moment, his playful demeanor diminished within seconds and was replaced with a more serious one.

"I simply want to fight you Katsumi- chan. Illumi and Kagome speak so highly of you, and I simply wanted to see your ability~" Hisoka admitted with a shrug, a smile playing on his lips as he let his secret out. "And now that I've seen it, I want to fight you~"

Katsumi stared at Hisoka almost in disbelief before answering.

"Transmutters are fickle and dishonest, Hisoka."

This clown is a LIAR!