Begin X Distract X Aiai

"I'm assuming you have a plan~"

"Not really. We don't even know exactly who we are looking for, no name or even a gender." Katsumi replied. "Only that the person is a nen exorcist."

"Ah~ But that could take awhile~" Hisoka mentioned, walking behind her as he watched.

"Yeah, but we're not here to play the game." Katsumi mentioned. "We find the exorcist or we find the Troupe."

"The Troupe?~" Hisoka questioned confused.

"You really think the Troupe is going to sit back and let Chrollo act without nen?" Katsumi questioned back. "I guarantee you, they're here."

Hisoka wasn't in the slightest happy with that information. If the Troupe was in Greed Island, they may actually keep an eye on him. Which meant he couldn't do much with Katsumi. Although it was necessarily the Troupe that Hisoka was worried about, it was Phinks. Cause wherever Phinks is, Kagome is.

Arriving in the city, Katsumi was already tired of this mission. She wasn't a search and find kind of person, she was an assassin. Searching was Milluki's kind of thing.

"Katsumi- chan, we should play the game. We wouldn't want what happen to you earlier, to happen again~" Hisoka teased.

Katsumi shot Hisoka a dirty look as she stopped in his tracks. This fcuking clown, was he degrading her?

"If we don't know the game, how will we be able to move around?~"

He had a point.

"Fine, you lead." Katsumi ordered.

And Hisoka was happy too, since it allowed him to hang onto Katsumi. Even if she didn't want him too.

But they did learn how the game works, how to move around quicker and gain cards and money faster.

But that fcukin' dress that Katsumi was wearing was distracting! Yes the dress didn't show much of her chest, or her arms, but her legs... her damn legs were on display and it was a damn distraction. Hisoka wanted to just grab the woman and lift the skirt of her dress higher, he wanted easy access to the the privacy between her legs, and he wanted to be able to take it anytime he craved it. Which was all the time.

"Now where?" Katsumi questioned as she handed Hisoka a map she had purchased. Although it took her so damn long to figure how to get it out of it's card form.

Hisoka had looked over the map, checking the destinations and deciding the longest route to get their. After all, they had to explore the island anyways. And then he picked one.

"Here~"

"... Seriously?" Katsumi asked annoyed, it was the name that was a bother to her. "Aiai, The City of Love?"

"Doesn't it sound fun?~"

"No, it doesn't." Katsumi sighed, but it's not like she had a choice. Cause they after all, have to explore as much as possible.

What is he insinuating by taking me here?