I

╰┈─➤ ❝ 𝐀𝐰, 𝐅𝐮𝐜𝐤 ❞

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊

┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ☾⋆。· ┊

┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ 。. ┊

┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ✩·.

┊ ┊ ☆.⋆ ┊

✰⋆. ┊ · 。 ┊

. ∘✩

The crunching of bones resonated throughout the walls, the ground splattered with the familiar color of red; blood. 

Stomping down on the passed-out boy's arm the figure stepped back to admire their work. The victim's arms were completely shattered along with their legs, everything else is left untouched. The victim's face was completely unrecognizable as the figure beat him black and blue. Not even their hair was seeable for its true color as it was drenched in blood. 

Making a sound of satisfaction (Y/n) walked away from the grotesque scene, her hands and clothes splattered with the shining red liquid. 

Walking out of the abandoned warehouse (Y/n) sang a soft tune as to pass the time, wishing to admire the blood later on when she's inside of her apartment. Hearing the familiar ringtone of her phone (Y/n) continued walking down the dirt path as she pulled her flip phone from her pocket and flipped it open, answering the call in its third ring. 

"This is my ass, can I help you?" (Y/n) lazily questioned the person on the other end, not even wishing to pull her phone away from her ear to look at the contact. Hearing the familiar laughter of one of her old friends (Y/n) sighed in annoyance, now knowing that she'll have to admire the blood later than she originally thought. 

"Taiyo-chan! I and Ken-chin were going to this one fight that one of our lackeys are holding! Come on, we'll wait for you by the stairs! Hurry!" Sano stated, urging (Y/n) to join them not knowing that (Y/n) was freshly off from a one-sided fight. 

Taking a deep inhale (Y/n) continued to walk, heading towards the destination. "You're annoying, you know that?" (Y/n) asked him, finally away from the small woods and back into the open as she headed closer towards the fighting ring that she knew all too well. Just the sight of blood flying was enough to satisfy (Y/n) whenever she was a bit desperate.