IX

╰┈─➤ ❝ 𝐁𝐞 𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐞

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊

┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ☾⋆. · ┊

┊ ┊ ┊ ┊. . ┊

┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ✩·.

┊ ┊ ☆.⋆ ┊

✰⋆. ┊ ·. ┊

. ∘✩

Crunch!

Crunch!

Crunch-!

"Okay, Taiyo-chan, I think that's enough for now." Snatching the almost-empty bag of hot chips away from her hands, Sano stared back up at the bewildered Ryuguji as he fidgeted with the lollipop in his mouth only for that to also get taken away by (Y/n) who flung it over her shoulder, not even giving Sano a sympathetic glance as he stared at the fallen lollipop with regret.

"Speak." Flinching at how fierce yet monotone her voice was, Ryuguji recovered his poise as best as he could, clearing his throat as he nervously peered down at the two bored children. "Some middle scholars I know wanted me to get you guys." Hearing this Sano narrowed his eyes, letting out a sound of understanding as (Y/n) only stood there, turning on her GameBoy as she went to her favorite game: Street Fighter Two.

"I mean... I'm not gonna force ya'll."

"Sure."

"Huh?"

"You're the one who asked, so sure."

"Do I get a say in this?" Popping up from behind Sano, the two of them looked down at her as she didn't even spare them a glance, only playing with her GameBoy with a serious expression. Raising a brow, Sano queried: "I thought you wouldn't care?" Nodding her head, (Y/n) went back behind him as smashing sounds could be heard. "Jus' wanted to feel included."

Giving (Y/n) a modest smile, Sano gripped her sleeve as the both of them turned the other way. "I'm gonna go set my stuff down at school." Pulling the preoccupied (Y/n) with him Ryuguji faltered on whether to follow but ultimately did as he thought of what could happen if he updated his bosses that the kid promised to go back with him after concluding his business. Oh, what a sucker would he look pasted on the concrete floor.