XI

╰┈─➤ ❝ 𝐌𝐨𝐧𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊

┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ☾⋆. · ┊

┊ ┊ ┊ ┊. . ┊

┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ✩·.

┊ ┊ ☆.⋆ ┊

✰⋆. ┊ ·. ┊

. ∘✩

Silence.

That was all anyone could hear as they stood frozen, some of them skeptical of what to do now that their President had brazenly degraded the other gang. Though it wasn't like they cared—far from it, for they already knew that Moebius had dug their own grave, so why would it matter if some of their men were forwarded to the hospital in critical condition? It was their fault for provoking (Y/n)—so let them deal with it.

Tsking in annoyance (Y/n) shoved down Osanai, her foot plummeting deep into his back as a low groan slipped from his parched lips, his eyes half-lidded as he couldn't work any words properly without his throat stinging. "Here I thought you Moebius' had some balls in your momma's jaws... turns out, y'all are just a bunch of pussies huddled together, cowering in your stench." Moving away a few strands of hair that escaped her half-hearted ponytail, (Y/n) again considered cutting it short. Of course, she reveled in the way it would fly around whenever she would ride at night, or during the day, but sometimes the feeling would get tarnished by such circumstances. Now that she thought about it, she recalls chatting about such a subject with Big G... she wishes to see him after she receives her ice cream.

Still in her thoughts as the first footsteps drew closer to her (Y/n) ultimately jerked out of her thoughts as her shadowed eyes pointed straight towards the haltingly approaching group of white-wearing strangers, their once arrogant faces now doused in sweat as some held back from displaying too much uneasiness—well, it wasn't like it was working. With her foot still firmly set upon Osanai's back (Y/n) moved her head to the side, curious why anyone thought it would be okay to give them such bright-colored uniforms. Thinking about it some more (Y/n) decisively concluded that it was all for then the blood can appear more distinctly, thus assisting them in honoring their triumphs. Well, she wouldn't resent doing their job for them—they were getting on her nerves, anyway.