V

╰┈─➤ ❝ 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐤𝐢𝐥𝐥

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊

┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ☾⋆. · ┊

┊ ┊ ┊ ┊. . ┊

┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ✩·.

┊ ┊ ☆.⋆ ┊

✰⋆. ┊ ·. ┊

. ∘✩

The cool night air hit her face harshly as her hair flew around widely as if they were dancing, sometimes even crossing on top of her face before being brushed off by her rough hands. Street lights illuminated her way as she drove down the highway at high speeds, completely ignoring the other cars and motorcycles that were honking and yelling profanities at her.

The stars shone dimly upon the night sky as buildings obscured (Y/n) vision from seeing what was happening up there, but then again, she never cared. (Y/n) usual hoodie was worn, as there could be seen some blood splatters staining the black fabric with a bit on her lip as well, which she quickly recognized and licked away with a sly grin plastered on her kissable lips.

Reeving up her engines as she saw the fuzz (Y/n) sly grin turned insane as sirens chased her down, cars stopping to let the men and woman through that were in that dazzling car. The sirens continued to follow her as she passed many corners and streets, which quickly grew to annoy her.

"Damn fuzz..." Growling out their name in disdain (Y/n) saw a nearby abandoned cliff and chuckled. "Stop the vehicle immediately! I repeat, stop the vehicle!" The voice of a gruff woman yelled out in the outer speaker of their police car, her face visible from behind the front view mirror. Bringing her left hand up to enjoy the cool night air hitting her skin (Y/n) smirked, "I ain't gonna get yelled at by Big G today, hun." Turning her motorcycle to a sharp left near the cliff (Y/n) turned off her motorcycle lights and engine as she waited for the—now three police cars—to drive past her.

Hiding as best as she could behind the shadows as the three police cars passed by, (Y/n) chuckled in relief as their lights faded away in the distance. Turning her motorcycle lights and engine back on (Y/n) revved on the motor as she drove away as quickly as she could not wishing to stay there long enough for the fuzz to realize of her little getaway trick.