III

╰┈─➤ ❝ 𝐏𝐞𝐨𝐩𝐥𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐧'𝐭 𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐚 𝐣𝐨𝐤𝐞 ❞

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊

┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ☾⋆。· ┊

┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ 。. ┊

┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ✩·.

┊ ┊ ☆.⋆ ┊

✰⋆. ┊ · 。 ┊

. ∘✩

The last school bell rang as groups of students slowly were coming out of their last classrooms of the day, preparing to leave only for the horrifying sight of the group of four making them stop in their tracks and observe quietly in the distance. Well, as quietly as possible as they could when (Y/n) was already waving at them with a blank stare.

"That... that wasn't half-bad." (Y/n) commented in a soft voice, turning away from the stunned group of students as she faced the other three. "You enjoyed it, Taiyo-chan?" Sano asked her, tilting his head to the side as his black eyes seemed to shine as they came into contact with (Y/n) own (e/c) eyes.

(Y/n) nodded, "Not as fun as actually fighting them, but it'll do." Smiling brightly at the new piece of news, Sano began to think of ways of how he could do this again with (Y/n). Oh! Maybe he could make their underlings do it! That will surely make (Y/n) thrilled!

"You been good?" Ryuguji questioned Takemichi, slinging his arm over the youngers shoulder as the much taller male looked down at the nervous Takemichi. "We just saw each other yesterday." Takemichi replied, obviously uncomfortable being touched by the taller male.

"Oi, Mitchy, you're free today or no?" Turning his head up to look at (Y/n), Takemichi went to respond only for his head to be roughly pushed down, his hair roughly pulled as Ryuguji glared down hatefully at the younger.

"Who the hell do you think you are, you blond fuck! No one stares at (Y/n)-sama in the eyes without her permission-"

Throwing one of your underdogs across the room and harshly hitting the wall was not on your morning agenda, but you had nothing on your agenda, so this was a fresh start. Letting go of Takemichi's collar (Y/n) continued to eat the hot potato chips she stole from a kid thirty minutes ago while staring at the bloody Ryuguji.