╰┈─➤ ❝ 𝐀 𝐰𝐚𝐫 𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐝

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊

┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ☾⋆. · ┊

┊ ┊ ┊ ┊. . ┊

┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ✩·.

┊ ┊ ☆.⋆ ┊

✰⋆. ┊ ·. ┊

. ∘✩

Beat black and blue, Takemitchi kneeled in front of Hinata without looking at her in the eyes, too guilty to stare at the woman's livid eyes. "I'm so sorry." Takemitchi apologized, though this was not good enough for Hinata as she stormed away from him with swift strides.

"Jerk!"

Munching on the last chip, (Y/n) glimpsed down at the kneeling Takemitchi and walked away, not bothering to look at Emma once as she strolled towards Ryuguji and Sano with Takashi trailing behind her. Sighing, Emma faced away from (Y/n) retreating figure with conflicted emotions, her grip on her arm tense.

"Yikes... I'm surprised you went along with me when you've got a girl like that. Don't get the wrong idea, though. I don't like you or anything." Revealing her sincere feelings about the recent scene, Emma put her hands on her hips and turned around to look back over at the relaxed (Y/n) who was leaning on Sano's shoulder. Her attention concentrated attentively on their discussion.

"Huh?" Looking up towards Emma, Takemitchi stared confusedly up at the blond-haired girl. "I just wanted to grow up faster, that's all. She won't even look at me. All she ever cares about is gaming, eating, and fighting. I thought she'd at least get a little angry." Staring dejectedly down, Emma gradually wandered away as Takemitchi's eyes followed her.

'Apparently, she was trying to make (Y/n)-san jealous. Yeah, that plan was doomed to fail from the very beginning.' Snorting, Takemitchi glanced down at the ground where (Y/n) abandoned a chip. 'This chip reminds me of that blond chick: Blond, small, and feeble.'

"Takemitchi!" Gasping, Takemitchi looked over to where Ryuguji and the other two were with perplexed eyes. "You done?!" (Y/n) lazily yelled out, draping her shoulder over Sano's as she stared intently towards Takemitchi's.