IV

╰┈─➤ ❝ 𝐈 𝐬𝐰𝐞𝐚𝐫 𝐰𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐛𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐬

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊

┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ☾⋆. · ┊

┊ ┊ ┊ ┊. . ┊

┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ✩·.

┊ ┊ ☆.⋆ ┊

✰⋆. ┊ ·. ┊

. ∘✩

The morning rays poured inside the spacious room as the curtains were drawn apart fully, the window closed tightly as stickers were decorating the glass window, more specifically, cute frog stickers Sano got her for her 15th birthday. They broke a window that day.

As the sun's rays grew to where it reached the lump that was underneath the blue blanket the lump wiggled as groaning noises could be heard, a hand reaching out from under the blanket and grabbing it, trying to cover themselves more from the suns rays as they turned upside-down. Though try as they might, the light still disturbed them, even more so as she tried to escape from looking at it.

Finally, having enough (Y/n) popped up from underneath the blanket as she glared harshly over at her curtains, which she originally closed securely the night before. Sighing (Y/n) tried to soothe out her hair only to discover the knots that stopped her from doing so.

Wiping away the trial of saliva that formed when she was asleep, (Y/n) encircled herself with the blanket as she fell off of the bed and onto the ground. (Y/n) stayed there for a few seconds with not moving at all, only for her to crawl out of her room and out towards the hall. After some crawling around (Y/n) finally reached the bathroom as she put the blanket on as a cape and looked at herself in the cracked mirror.

'I look like shit. I feel like shit, and I eat like shit. I'm just so goddamn special.' Grabbing her black toothbrush from the frog toothbrush holder (Y/n) got out some toothpaste and squeezed some on there. As she put the toothbrush under the faucet the water came forth and wet the toothbrush bristles. After two seconds (Y/n) pulled the toothbrush away as the water stopped coming, and she started brushing her teeth.

Splashing her face with water (Y/n) put on some skin moisturizer and grabbed the black hairbrush and stared at it with a blank expression.

"I apologize for making you suffer, Hairbrush-sama." So, with that, started the grueling process of getting rid of the knots.