Hello Gorgeous

I quickly make my way to my car, not caring if the boys are yelling at me. He was alive…he called me and he was alive. My heart is full of hurt and happiness. I drive quickly down the street towards the park. So many thoughts are running through my head. I hear my phone keep ringing and ringing, but I could care less. I shut off my phone and park my car at the park. I look at myself through the rear view mirror and evaluate myself. I had very light makeup on and my face may look normal, but I am very different. I sigh and get out of my car. I sheepishly fix my dress and look around. Will he look the same? Will he think I’m still the same girl he fell in love with? I shake my head and try to clear my mind. This was supposed to be a happy time, and god knows how long it’s been since I’ve been truly happy.

“Amelia!?” I hear someone call from across the sidewalk. I whip my head around and smile, genuinely smile. There, waiting for me, was Jake. His hair looked slightly longer and he looked extremely stronger than I recall him being. He has a smile plastered on his face and I can’t contain my happiness any longer. I take off in a dead sprint towards him. I see him start jogging towards me. When we reach each other, he picks me up in his arms and holds me tightly. I grip onto his shirt, lost for words. Jake was alive…Jake is here.

“Well say something Princess. Let me here your beautiful voice.” Jake mumbles against my neck. I open my mouth to try to say something, but it comes out in a shaky voice.

“I-I can’t b-believe y-your alive…” I say quietly. Jake gently pets my hair and rubs my back.

“Shh, calm down Amelia, I’m here now…I’m not leaving anymore.”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

            After about an hour, I knew the truth. After the doctors pronounced him dead, the medicine started to kick in. His body started to take the blood into his system. He started to wake up, but he didn’t remember who he was or what had happened to him. The doctor told Oliver and David what had happened and they decided that it would be best if I didn’t know, since I was in such a low state of mind. Dakota had actually triggered his memories of his life.

“I made Dakota swear that he wouldn’t tell you. I was trying so hard to get better for you and I just couldn’t stand not seeing you. He doesn’t know about this…and I don’t think I’m ready to let them know that I met with you.” Jake says nervously. I nod in understanding and play with his fingers.

“No, I understand, I’m not gonna tell them either, don’t worry.” I say to reassure him. Jake smiles and leans down towards me. I look up into his eyes and bite my bottom lip.

“Can I?” he asks me as his eyes flicker to my lips. I nod nervously. Jake cups my face in his hands.

“Don’t be nervous Amelia, it’s just me.” He says as he leans closer. I nod and lean up, meeting his lips half way. I feel a smiles emerge on Jake’s lips and I can’t help but smile also. My heaven has returned to me.

_________________________________________________________________________

Hello everyone! I would first like to say sorry. I am sorry that I haven't been updating. To be completely honest, I have been in a really bad spot from the time I last updated to now. I've sort of been on a journey to try to discover who I really am and I think I have finally discovered myself. I also would like to that you for reading my stories. It is my pleasure to write for the people that will listen. If you have any thoughts or concerns about this story, please feel free to message me or leave a comment. Again, that you for sticking with me through this. <3 to you my angels.