FUN

When we get to the beach, I already see a bunch of people sitting on the sand. Oliver parks the car in the parking lot. “Damn, looks like a lot of people had the same great idea as you two.” He smirks. “Who cares, let’s go!” Em yells. I giggle at her and open the car door. Amelia is already out and she’s grabbing her bag out of the trunk. “Wanna piggy back ride babes?” I ask Em. She rolls her eyes and nods. She hops on my back and I hold her by the back of her knees. She kisses me cheek and I smile. “Your too cute babes.” I tell her. “Well thanks Dakota!” she says. We walk to a stop by the volleyball net and the basketball court. I put Em down and she pulls out a blanket for us to sit on. I help her spread it out and Oliver, Em, David and I all sit down. Em pulls out the sun screen and puts it on her face. For as long as I have known her, she has never burned form the sun. “Hey Em, I’m going to go get something to eat, wanna come?” I ask her. She immediately smiles and says, “Yeah!” “Get me a hot dog!” Yells Oliver. “Me too!” yells David. “Ok, we will be right back!” I say. I take Amelia’s hand and intertwine our fingers. “Are you ok?” I ask her. She looks at me with a crazed look. “Yeah…I’m fine. Why you ask?” she says. “I was just asking…I just want to make sure you’re ok.” I tell her. She smiles at me and blushes. “I am fine Dakota, thanks.” She says. I lean down and kiss her cheek. “Anything for you babes.” I whisper back. We get in line at the concession stand and I hear a voice I haven’t heard for a long time. “Amelia!” Em turns around to face Ryan and Crystal. The girls run to each other and embrace. “Oh my god Em, I haven’t seen you in forever!” Crystal yells. “I know, I’ve missed you!” They break apart with one arm over the other’s shoulder. “Hey Ryan!” Em says cheerfully. “Hey Em, you look better.” He tells her. “Yeah I feel better.” Ryan turns to me and asks, “Have you told her yet?” “No, I can’t. He told me not to.” I say. Ryan nods. “Ok, good.” “So I see you have taken good care of my best friend Dakota.” Crystal says to me. I chuckle at her and hug Em from behind. “You bet Crystal!” I say before I kiss Amelia on the cheek. She blushes. I see Crystal’s whole face change. “Are you two like a thing?” she asks. I look at Amelia and see her blush. “Yeah…” she says. “But what about…” she starts before Ryan puts his hand over her mouth. “Oh look Crystal, cotton candy!” Ryan says. I give him a thank you look. “Oh yay!” yells Crystal. “Bye Em! I’ll talk to you later!” I look at Amelia and see her face full of confusion. “What was that all about?” she asks me. My grip around her waist tightens. “I have no clue.” I lie. She turns into me to where her face was buried in my chest. I move her hair to the side and kiss her there. “What’s the matter babes?”I ask her. “Nothing, I just wanted to give you a hug.” She says. I smile and kiss her forehead. “Well good!”

            After we get our food, we head back towards our spot of the beach. David and Oliver are sitting on towels tossing grapes at each other. Amelia sprints toward them, does a cartwheel and lands right in front of Oliver. She ends up getting hit directly in the forehead with a grape. All three of us guys burst out laughing. “Shut up!!!” Amelia laughs. I giggle and scoop her up. “Don’t drop her!” yells David. “NO DROP HER!!!” yells Oliver. She quickly squirms around, but I keep her tightly in my arms. “DAKOTA I SWEAR TO FUCKING GOD IF YOU DROP ME…” she starts but I throw her in the water. I am laughing so hard that my stomach hurts. She emerges from the water and sends me a death glare. “Dakota, these where my only dry clothes!” she screams. I can hear David and Oliver laughing from behind me when I say, “Well to bad babes, you should have come prepared!”

Hey guys! I am so so so so sorry that I haven't updated in a month!! I have been super busy between softball, volleyball and school. I hope you all can forgive me and you haven't given up on me! This part is dedicated to my friend who is sick! I HOPE YOU FEEL BETTER! Well I will try my hardest to update soon. LOVE YOU ALL! PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT!!! It would mean so much!