Lets go to the Beach

-Four Days Later-

            “Wait up Dakota!” Amelia yells after me. I sprint down the stairs two at a time to beat Em to the kitchen. I burst into the kitchen and run behind the counter. “I beat you!” I yell as she comes running in after me. She sticks out her tongue out at me. “So!!!” she yells. I walk out from behind the counter and walk over to Em. She instantly wraps her arms around my neck and buries her face in my chest. I take hold of her waist and lift her up onto the counter. “Are you excited for tonight?” I ask her. She lifts her head up from my chest and smiles big. “Yes! I am so excited!” she squeals. I chuckle and kiss her cheek. “Can you tell me where we are going?” she asks. I give her a smile and say, “Well babes, I’m not sure if I can tell you.” She gives me a playful slap. “Please Dakota!” she pleas. “Fine. I’m going to take you to the beach and then we are going to go to the arcade there.” I tell her. Her face brightens like a little kid who has been given candy. “Really!” she says. I chuckle and say, “Yeah babes.” She squeals in delight and kisses me. I smiles into the kiss and I pull Em close to me. She runs her fingers through my hair and smiles as well. I pick her up from the counter and she instantly wraps her legs around me. I pull away a little and so does she. “You’re so pretty babes.” I tell her. She blush and says, “No I’m not.” I put my hands under her knees and lift her up. I kiss her neck and she giggles. “Yes you are!” I say into her neck. She cups her hands around my face and brings me into another kiss. I then hear the kitchen door open and someone says, “Oh my god, my eyes!” I break the kiss and look behind me. I see Oliver covering his eyes. Amelia bursts out laughing and so do I. I let Em go and she sits on the counter. “Guys, people eat in here!” he yells. “Sorry.” Em says. Oliver uncovers his eyes and says, “I don’t care if you guys kiss or whatever, but please do it somewhere else!” Amelia jumps down from the counter and runs to hug Oliver. “I’m sorry Oliver!” Oliver chuckles and wraps his arms protectively around Amelia. “It’s ok Em.”  Amelia lets go of Oliver and goes to her room. “Sorry about that.” I say. Oliver pours himself some juice and says, “It’s ok! Really! But I swear to god if I hear things I don’t need to hear then I…” “Woah! No! Hell no Oliver! Please don’t go there!” I yell. “Ok, but just…I don’t know. I trust you so just don’t do ‘the deed’ when I’m here.” He says. I put a hand to my face and say, “Ok I am so not having this conversation with you right now, but ok.” I say. Oliver gives me a pat on the back and says, “I’m sorry that I brought that up. It’s just sort of awkward seeing you and my little sister making out in the kitchen.” “Yeah, I’m sorry…” I say. “It’s ok. Hey are we still going to the beach?” Oliver asks me. “Yep!” I reply. He smiles and says, “Alright!” I smile back and walk out of the kitchen and up to my room. I here Amelia’s music turned up and I see her singing a little while she’s going through her closet for her clothes. “Give you this, give you that blow a kiss, take it back, if I look inside your brain. I would find lots of things, clothes, shoes, diamond rings, stuff that’s driving me insane!” I laugh to myself as I burst into her room singing the next verse. “You can be preoccupied, different date every night!” Em turns around and screams. “How long where you standing there?” I chuckle and say, “Long enough to hear you singing!” I tell her. She blushes and covers her face. I walk towards her and wrap my arms around her. She snuggles into my chest and muffles something into it. “What babes?” I ask. She giggles and says, “I can’t believe you heard me singing!” I throw my head back in laughter. “You have a beautiful voice babes.” I tell her while planting a gentle kiss on her lips. She pulls away and says, “I’ll be ready in a little bit, I promise!” she says. I smile and say, “Take all the time you need!” She smiles and kisses my lips. “K!” I let her go and go to my room to change. About 20 minutes later David, Oliver and I are downstairs waiting for Em. She comes down the stairs in some jean shorts and a white tank top. “About time Amelia!!” yells Oliver. David and Oliver bolt out the door before Amelia and I. “Woah…” I say. Amelia looks up and says, “What?” I snake my arm around her waist and say, “You look beautiful.” A blush forms on her cheeks and she say, “Thanks.” I kiss her temples and pull her towards the door. “You ready babes?” I ask. “Hell yeah!”

Well hey!! It's me! I'm sorry I haven't been updating, I'm super busy so I hope you all understand! Please VOTE AND COMMENT your ideas! Luv you all!! See ya!!