1. Typical Mafia Lord

Mumbai- The city of dreams.

The sea shore was bustling like a market and people were gathered here with mixed emotions. Some were sad and crying because Ganpati ji was going and some were beaming with smiles, asking him to come early next year😁.

People were here with big and small statues of Lord. Right now, here on the shore, no one was poor. They were all rich because Ganpati ji stayed at their home for equal days. 

Amongst the many families which were standing in the shallow water, was our girl Leher and her family. 

Leher and her cousins stood beside her aunt as she submerged the Ganpati in the water. 'Bappa........aap ghar chod ke toh jaa rahe ho, par saath chod kar kbhi matt jana.' Leher silently prayed to God. 

'Deva...........kuch aisa karo ki agle saal jab aap aao, toh meri Leher ka ghar bassa hua ho. Kab tak vo hume sambhalti rahegi?...........Kuch aisa karo ki kissi shareef, acche aur financially stable khandaan mein uski shadi ho jaye.' Simmi also prayed silently while submerging the idol.

When they were done, they began coming out of the water. Suddenly Leher's phone rang and when she saw it, Disha's name flashed on the screen.

'Hello?' 

'Sunn! Mumma bol rhe hain visarjan se pehle tu bhi darshan kar le!' Disha informed her.

'Kahan par hai tu?' Leher asked her and Disha told her the location, she was nearby only. Leher took permission from her Simmi Massi and asked her to wait for her near the exit of the beach, in the car. She asked Ritika and Ritik also if they wanted to accompany her but Ritik denied while Ritika agreed.

Leher and Ritika made their way towards Disha's family. By the fact that Disha's mother asked Leher to come and have darshan, you can guess how deep their relation was.

After the second visarjan, Disha told her family that she'll come after spending sometime with Leher so they left them and the three girls began wandering around the shore, pointing at the beautiful idols and comparing them with each other.

They were laughing and giggling around when suddenly Ritika realized that a shadow has covered her completely.

She looked at the thing which was blocking the sun and her jaw fell on the ground. 'Didi!' she said in a shocked tone and while pulling Leher's elbow. 

'Haan.' Leher said while facing her and her smile dropped seeing Ritika's grave expressions.

 (First bgm of the story and  I have goosebumps🥺🥺🙏🙏)

Leher and Disha turned their gazes to the direction and their jaws also fell on the ground. In front of them was the biggest Ganpati they have ever seen in their life.

Starting from his foot, their gazes went up his lap to his trunk and then to those two almond eyes. It was as if Lord himself was in front of them, staring at them and smiling from behind his trunk.

Leher was so mesmerized by big idol that she didn't realize that the men who were lifting that big idol were telling them to move aside fast. 

'Peeche hatiye aap log!' a man said who was holding one corner of the the big statue. All the men were wearing black uniform kind of dresses along with shades and bluetooth devices in their ears. It was clear that they were men working for some wealthy family, making it obvious that the idol also belonged to some rich guys.