27. It Is Time.

Hi lovely people! I wish you a very happy new year and Gurupurab!!✨✨❤❤.......May the love we share with our loved ones always gain protection from supreme Lord!🙏✨❤

Also I would love to thank you all for the love you have given to both my books 'The Throne Of My Heart' and 'Ek Tha Sultan, Ek Thi Malika' and to this book as well..............Thank you!✨❤

Malini, Daksh, Vedika and Vanshika accompanied Vivaan, Ved, Virang and Viraaj, along with his men, to a vast piece of property from where Viraaj will board one of their private helicopters and fly to Kedarnath valley.  A car will be waiting for him on landing spot and his brothers and Ahaan will have to leave him on his own. 

Malini shuddered at the thought of sending her son alone and unarmed

Malini shuddered at the thought of sending her son alone and unarmed. She looked at him as they walked together towards the helicopter. Not even a single line on his forehead, the afternoon sun shinned in his sunglasses. Malini's eyes moistened. She could not remember since how long her son's existence started to bother some people.............she wondered when he gained so many enemies.

They reached near the helicopter and Viraaj turned to his parents and sisters. He took out three guns from his coat pockets and handed them over to his father. Viraaj didn't want to look in their eyes so he simply gave them both a casual hug, patted the heads of his sister and turned while mumbling 'Jldi aa jaunga!'

 Viraaj didn't want to look in their eyes so he simply gave them both a casual hug, patted the heads of his sister and turned while mumbling 'Jldi aa jaunga!'

(Viraaj's outfit)

Daksh gulped at his statement. He didn't have any idea what is going on in Viraaj's mind. He knows only one thing- For Xang it was a golden opportunity to get rid of  'WOLF' ..........and this was the first time any enemy had this opportunity. He won't spare Viraaj's life. Daksh could not even ask Viraaj to not to go......... because if his son's life is not pushed towards danger consequences will definitely come upon Leher......and that's the last thing Daksh wants. 

And besides............no one can ask Viraaj to not to go in Leher's rescue. He has drowned himself way too much in love.

Viraaj and company boarded the helicopter and they flew away.