4. Babydoll

Ye gana toh sbne sunna hua hai 😂😂❤❤ 

Enjoy and don't forget to comment your favourite moment from this update❤. And also I wanted to tell you that I changed Viraaj in the cast part. Go check him out first😁❤

Ashok and everyone else made their way towards the main door of the mansion. As they stood on the sheltered top of the stairs near the door, they all stared at Viraaj who was standing outside the gate, drenching himself in the rain............and looking in the direction of a car which was driving away. 

They all watched in shock and a little fear as, as soon as the car took an insane speed, Viraaj lifted his hand and with his those two fingers, on which makes the whole world dance..................he made a gun and gestured shooting in the direction of that car.

'Maine toh bas baat ki thi aaj.........mujhe nhi pata tha itni jldi sb kuch ho jayega' Daksh said in a low tone, gaining everyone's attention. Worry and fear were clear in his voice. 

'Aapko toh khush hona chahiye na!' Malini said in sarcasm and with anger.

Everyone stared at Daksh and he was feeling guilty. Their gazes turned back to the gate as Viraaj began coming back inside. Viraaj's eyes were stuck on his family who were staring back at him. Climbing the second staircase, he ran a hand through his wet hair and then stood in front of them all, few steps below, in the rain.

Before anyone could say anything Viraaj said with firmness and determination in his dangerous voice '3 hafte!..........' he eyed everyone standing in front of him '......agle 3 hafton mein mai uss ldki ko Mrs. Viraaj Agnihotri banaunga!' Viraaj declared. 

They all worriedly looked at each other. 

'Viraaj.........beta agar tu aaj ki baat ko lekar itni jldbaazi kar raha hai toh please beta.......iski koi zaroorat nhi hai!' Daksh told his son calmly and then waited him to respond. They all waited for him to respond. Viraaj chuckled a little and then said 'Nhi Dad.......'

Viraaj inhaled deeply and looked up at sky, he kept his head like that with closed for few moments, and then they all saw a smirk creeping on his face. He brought his face to it's initial position and said with darkness both in his eyes and his tone '............Mujhe vo chahiye Dad..........mujhe vo ldki HAR HALAT mein chahiye!'

Saying these words, Viraaj walked passed them and they still were not able to digest what their son/brother just said😶. Though he had said those words before also, when that girl hadn't arrived yet but this time................this time he looked way more determined and way more dangerous to stop.

Flashback

The gang house was bustling with men and women sitting in the lobby, some in the kitchen, some were cleaning their weapons while some were talking random stuff. They all straightened up as they saw Daksh coming down the stairs along with Xang, their life long underworld friend from Shanghai.

Xang flew to India just to meet his friend Daksh and his family. He had already met his family and now they came here to meet his elder son and the current Don of the country.

They were laughing and talking while coming down stairs when suddenly Xang turned serious and said to his friend 'It's high time now, D.'

'What do you mean?' Daksh asked. Xang sighed and then said 'Remember the last time all there was a get together of all the Donnas of underworld?'