8. Likewise

Do comment❤❤❤

Leher woke up on not able to bear the bright light of the sun which was actually right right in front of the bed due to the height of their room and the glass walls of the whole room. Leher sat up with closed eyes only and tried to get some sleep off her eyes. 

After few moments she opened her eyes and was awestruck by the view in front of her. The whole city was covered in the bright yet a little orangish layer of morning sun rays and the sun was literally saying 'Good morning' to her while resting in the sky just in front of her😍.

Leher smiled fully and then stretched a little. She caught a movement on her left and saw Viraaj coming out of that door frame. He was wearing a black pant and was right now buttoning up the buttons of his cuff while staring directly at her.

Leher immediately remembered last night and she looked down. Leher should be angry that he treated her like that but somewhere inside she was thankful as well because he held himself before committing anything sinful and held her as well. For the first time in her life she really needed someone to console her and when no one was there...............his warmth was there for her.❤

'Sab neeche wait kar rahe honge.........taiyaar ho jao.' he said while going back inside. He came out fully dressed with a watch on his wrist and an intoxicating ocean-like scent in the air surrounding him.

 He came out fully dressed with a watch on his wrist and an intoxicating ocean-like scent in the air surrounding him

(Viraaj's outfit)

He looked.........'fine' to Leher🙄😚👉👈

'Mai bahar jaa raha hoon, tum taiyaar hokar neeche chale jana.' he said while descending the steps. Early morning? Okay. Whatever he likes.🙄

When he was gone, Leher made her way towards that door frame and was amused to see an elegant walk-in closet, also adorned with black color. There was a dressing table in the closet. On one side, Viraaj's several clothes and several pair of shoes lied neatly and opposite to them, her clothes were also lying very neatly and outnumbered Viraaj's clothes. 

She moved closer to her clothes and realized that only few of them were the clothes which she brought with her, rest were all new and not brought by her

She moved closer to her clothes and realized that only few of them were the clothes which she brought with her, rest were all new and not brought by her. Leher was amused to see that there were all kind of outfits, night suits, casual wear, sarees, her formal wears and some were party dresses. Below these dresses, pair of several footwear were aligned neatly. Drawers of her side were filled with underwears, one drawer was filled with boxes of jewellery.