26. Just Few More Hours

Viraaj entered his empty room with heavy steps. It was all dark. Viraaj kept his blazer on the piano and switched on the lights. As the room got illuminated, Viraaj's heart sank more- the room looked so big and so........unfamiliar. 

Viraaj took his blazer and slowly went upstairs. Viraaj threw his blazer on the bed and that very moments, something struck his mind.

Flashback

'Viraaj! Apna blazer uthao aur andar rkho! Chalo!' Leher told him sternly

'Kya Problem hai tumhe?' Viraaj asked her in a tired and bored tone.

'Mujhe nahi accha lgta aise!...........Please na!' Leher's stern tone tuned into plead. Viraaj sighed, picked up his blazer and placed it where it should be.

'Ab khush?' Viraaj asked her and she smiled so mesmerizingly as if he had plucked stars from the sky and gifted them to her.

A small smile crept on Viraaj's face seeing her smile and he kissed her cheek.

Flashback Ends

(🥺🥺🥺)

Viraaj's eyes moistened as he remembered this. He swallowed the lump formed in his throat and picked up his blazer. Fighting back the feeling of being afraid and broken for the first time, he placed the blazer on it's right place.

He settled down on the same side of bed where she sleeps and opened his phone. His fingers automatically took him to the gallery and with furrowing eyebrows he opened the very latest photo in his gallery.

All this was so new for him- this feeling of being broken, this feeling of being lonely.............this feeling of pain in love🥺. Scrolling down through her photos, Viraaj came across a video.

It was sent to him by her best friend Disha in which she was sitting in her room back in her Aunt's house, along with a guitar.

Viraaj played the video and her melodious voice filled the silent room.

Tu yoon na judayion ki
Haye baatein kiya kar
Hum chote dil wale hain darr jayenge

Viraaj clutched his mouth and his eyes closed automatically🥺. The tears escaped his close eyelids and he let them go. 

Hum tujh mein itna doob gaye
Jaise machli daria mein
Arre bahar agar nikle to marr jayenge.

Viraaj closed it before it made him more weak and kept his phone aside. His elbows rested on his thighs as his both hands ran over his face in order to calm him down. He calmed himself down and stared at the ground.