20. Hot When Jealous

A Random Day

'Hello?' Viraaj deep voice brought a smile on Leher's face as soon as he picked up the call. 

'Mai soch rhi thi ki abhi thodi der mein break ho jayegi toh mai aapke office aa jaun?' Leher asked him cheerfully.

'Umm......pata ni yaar........abhi thodi der mein meri important meeting hai aur..........pata nhi mai tumhe time de paunga yaan nhi.' he said with uncertainty in his tone. Leher's mood dropped immediately.

'Accha theek hai.....koi baat nhi.' she said with after a sigh, in an upset tone.

'I'm sorry meri jaan.' Viraaj said lovingly and apologetically. Leher smiled sadly and hung the phone. From somedays they are not able to spend time together. Yes, they sleep in each other's embrace but those few moments which are reserved for only your partner..........they are not spending those together.

Leher kept looking at her phone with an upset face and then suddenly her face turned up into an evil smirk😏. 'Meeting ho yaan na ho........mai toh aaungi hi aaungi!😁'

mai toh aaungi hi aaungi!😁'

(Leher's outfit)

Leher happily walked passed the cubicles, passing smile to whoever made eye contact with her. As soon as she reached near the door of CEO's office and placed the hand on the knob of the door, she stopped in her tracks. Sound of laughing and talking was coming from inside.

Leher frowned and heard carefully. Obviously her burnt toast wasn't laughing😂 and it was someone else's voice or she should say many other people were inside.

Leher twisted the knob and quietly opened the door a little. Viraaj's desk was empty so her eyes travelled to the few sofas kept near the glass wall of the office. Viraaj and his few friends were sitting there and from what looked like from far........they were having a really good time.

'Toh ye thi inki important meeting?' Leher thought.

This didn't bother Leher. Everyone has right to spend time with their best buddies and who knows this better than her, whose half life revolves around her best friend. What bothered Leher was the fact that Kiara, the very beautiful Kiara, could not find a place on any couch and was sitting on the arm of the same sofa on which her love was majestically sitting😊. (Note the sarcasm in the smile😂)