3. 'Viraaj..........Viraaj Agnihotri.'

Sorry for the late update. My Unit tests were going on. I hope you'll like the update and do comment❤❤❤

Leher glanced at the board which said restricted area and all the men standing with big guns and bluetooth devices. They had covered themselves with some black waterproof thing. They were not able to see any mansion nearby so she thought to keep driving.

To their surprise, none of the guards were bothering to stop them. Perhaps the people whom they met few minutes ago, considered to make at least something easier for Leher 🙄.

After three minutes of rash driving, they were finally able to see a big palace like mansion. 'Kabhi aise ghar mein rehne ke liye socha hai?' Leher asked Disha who was way to much impressed by the the mansion. 'Kabhi nhi.' she replied and then they both chuckled.

As Leher pulled in front of the big gate, she was surprised to see almost no light in the mansion. It was as if no one was inside. Before she could think more, there was a knock on her window. As the window rolled down, it revealed one of the bulky guards who can be seen almost everywhere on this road.

'Yahan se thodi aur aage jayeingi toh ek aur mansion dikhega aapko........apne cake vahan deliver karna hai.' he said almost expressionlessly. 

Leher stared at the big golden name plate of this mansion and reasoned with the man 'Par Agnihotri mansion toh yhi hai na?'

The man didn't reply anything and just walked back to his initial position.

Leher again started her car and said with frustration in her voice 'Cake lo aur kaam khatam karo yaar!!!............Bandro ki tarah nachaye jaa rhe hain!' 

'Vaise maine sunna hai ki Agnihotris ka bda beta alag se rehta hai......mtlb alag mansion mein.' Disha informed her. 'Soch agar abhi hum jahan jaa rahe hain, vo Viraaj Agnihotri ka mansion hua toh?' Disha asked excitedly and as soon as she said that name, those two eyes flashed in Leher's mind and she shuddered.

After 15 minutes, they were able to see another big building. It was so creepy that these people have made their houses in middle of nowhere. These two mansions were the only buildings they have seen till now in this restricted area.

Leher pulled the car in front of the big gate and she and Disha came out of the car with an umbrella above their heads. 

Their eyes were out of sockets. This mansion was of the same size as the earlier one but it was much more beautiful and had a touch of both modern and old school architecture. And the rain..........it simply made it look more stunning and majestic.

The black metal gate which had bars lead to a big and deep transparent glass pool. There were two staircases on the either side of the pool. Another pool waited after the first one and it had several wood-based sitting arrangements near it, arranged very systematically.

And after that pool was a very wide but a less lengthy staircase which lead to the main door of the mansion, which obviously lead to a big hall because they both could see that this is where a very formal, elegant but still enjoyable party is going on.

Two men came to them and Leher immediately opened the back seat for them. One of them picked up the monster box and the other one held the umbrella on his and cake's head. Leher took a breath of relief as she thought that this was it. Now they'll be out of this area.

But one of those two men reminded her what she had forgotten and was the most important thing. 'Aap log andar aa jayiye........apki payment andar hi di jayegi.' he said and Leher mentally face-palmed herself while Disha's happiness knew no limit.

'Andar jana zaroori hai kya?.........Bahar nhi ho skta kya?' Leher asked then with hope but what they said next added more fear to Leher's already unknown fear.