23. The Dragon

Yaar I really need to share this with you. As most of you must be knowing that my first story is 'The throne of my heart'. I wrote that story when I was like 15-16 (I am 17 now😂). And I wasn't a mature writer at that time (Not that I am now😂...but still). The male lead of that story recently has been receiving a lot of negative comments due to few chapters and that too by some 'pseudo feminists'🙄. All I wanted to say that people like THEM make me fall in love with people like YOU guys, who are actually sensible enough to have a sense of sympathy to every human, regardless the fact that he/she is just a fictional character. So I just wanted to say thank you and a big 'I LOVE YOU' to you guys who appreciate me and my characters and accept us with our flaws❤. Thank you so much my dear friends🥺❤.

'Hi Hottie!'

A smile came upon Leher's face and she turned immediately. Just beside her, her man was standing while leaning back on the bar counter, a sexy smirk adorning his face and with that black and with those sleeves folded........Damn!🤤

Damn!🤤

Viraaj's eyes roamed over Leher with lust and admiration. Viraaj suddenly pulled Leher by her waist and made their lower bodies grind while he lowly groaned 'Fuck!'

Leher pecked her lips and said 'Aap yahan?'

Viraaj smirked and pointed at name of the club which was glowing very prominently at one side. Leher looked in that direction and then she realized how they entered the club without any restrictions. The name of the club read 'Paradise', one of the many clubs owned by her man.

'Ek IMPORTANT meeting thi yahan.' Viraaj said while emphasizing 'important' and Leher knew immediately that important meant illegal stuff. 

'Tum yahan akeli kyu baithi ho?' Viraaj asked her with furrowed brows and Leher said while laughing at herself only 'Viraaj mai kabhi club ni aaungi aage se!😂'

Viraaj chuckled at her statement.

'Chalo!' Viraaj held her hand and his way towards a set of stairs which were glowing with fluorescent lights. As they reached on the top two bulky guards opened a pair of velvety red doors and Leher was amused to see the scene inside.

Right now she was gazing into a big classic casino and with all those rich people playing inside, it gave a classic 70s or 80s look🤩.

Viraaj took Leher towards a group of people who greeted them as 'Boss' and 'Donna'. They were some close people to Viraaj. A woman, exactly same age as Leher made her sit with her and Viraaj sat opposite to Leher.

'Lets make it more interesting game shuru krne ke pehle bet decide nhi hogi.......but game khatam hone ke baad winner loser se koi bhi cheez maang skta hai........money, property yaan koi bhi cheez.............and loser ko vo deni pdegi. Done?!' a woman sitting on Viraaj's side exclaimed and they all agreed. And just like that............Viraaj and Leher began their gambling game😏.