13. Ignited

2 weeks later- Ball Evening

Viraaj paced here and there in the room, as he waited for 'Miss. Bas 5 minute' to come down the stairs so they can go. 

'Leher!!!!' he yelled again out of frustration and she yelled back what she has been saying from past 1 hour  'Bas 5 minute!!!!' Viraaj glared upstairs at the entrance of the closet room and then started pacing again.

Viraaj's phone rang and it flashed Palak's name. He picked up the phone and Palak asked excitedly 'Kaisa laga outfit?' 

Viraaj said while looking down at his outfit for today, designed by the best fashion designer of nation, Mrs. Palak Agnihotri 'Bilkul aapke jaisa............perfect!'

perfect!'

(Viraaj's outfit🙈❤🔥)

Palak chuckled and asked 'Aur Leher ka?'

Viraaj said calmly with a scoff 'Aadhe ghante se uske 5 minute ni khatam ho rahe hain.' His aunt chuckled. She said with a little tease in her tone 'Intezaar karo beta ji........intezaar!' With that she hung the call.

Viraaj checked the time.

'LEHER!!!!!!!!'

Viraaj turned and DAMN!!!!!!🤯

(This tune🙈)

(Leher's outfit🔥🔥)

(Leher's outfit🔥🔥)

Viraaj's lips parted and adrenalin rushed to all his body parts. Viraaj couldn't tell what happened to him all he could tell was that he was so gone...........he was so doomed🥵. Leher, who was watching him from the stairs, finally started to descend the few stairs which were left.

She was dressed just the way he liked..............dark themed. As she stood in front of him, Viraaj checked out every single details of her. With that deep red gown complimenting her light skin so perfectly..........she didn't look like a goddess from heaven...................she looked as sinister as the seven sins of hell themselves🥵. His hands were itching to touch her in all the possible ways they could.