CHAPTER ONE

THE SUN'S RAYS TICKLED HER FACE, IT WAS MORNING. THAT MEANT IT WAS TIME TO PUT HER PLAN INTO ACTION.

Sofia got out of bed and got ready by putting on the usual black uniform that she hated so much.

She joined the other girls coming down the stairs... they were so dull.

They were all dressed in their usual uniforms and a low bun, looking up and sticking their chests out.

Sofia couldn't stand them... they were all unpleasant, geese in a nutshell.

"Please sit down," said teacher Harrison.

"Today we will study chemistry!"- announced the teacher.

"Can anyone tell me anything?"

"Chemistry is the science that studies the composition of matter and its behaviour according to that composition, it is also called as the central science because it connects the other natural sciences"- said Sofia promptly.

"Very well Miss Aries, next time... let's raise our hands though"- smiled her teacher.

The only nice person in that orphanage... was her teacher.

Professor Harrison had a scarred face, but a very kind gaze.

They spent afternoons together drinking tea or eating chocolate and doing experiments, in fact Sofia loved science.

"Well, the lesson is over. Have a nice day!" said the teacher an hour later. The classroom emptied in a few seconds. Sofia was about to leave the classroom -" Wait, Miss Aries, come here.

"I heard about your friend... Sofia are you alright?"

"Yes"

"Alright, you can go to lunch," said the disappointed professor. He knew she wasn't, but he wasn't going to force her to talk.

Yes, lunch. The beating heart of his plan.

***

All the boys were eating quietly, divided into two tables boys and girls were enjoying their soup, which Sofia found disgusting....

Sofia was reluctantly eating her soup.

"Bottoms up Miss Aries, how many times do I have to repeat this?"- said Mrs. Rosmine.

The Hausman sisters... the most obnoxious girls ever.

Ellie and Enola... simply unbearable and Mrs. Rosmine's favorite, were giggling at that moment.

Here was the right moment, the perfect situation.

Her plan was about to begin.

Sofia hit the edge of the plate hard, the pea soup landed in the Hausman sisters' faces.