CHAPTER NINE

MIELANDIA'S WINE CELLAR WAS A LITTLE PARADISE. THE SCENT OF SWEETS AND A COSY ATMOSPHERE HUNG IN THE AIR.

The trapdoor was opened and Harry helped the girl out by taking her lightly by the hips, while they both blushed. A silent "Thank you Harry" came from Sofia's lips and in response the raven-haired boy smiled with a heavy heart.

Anyone passing by would have seen two smiling boys as they ventured into the shop, Mielandia was a shop full of sweets of all types, colours and shapes.

Harry and Sofia looked at each other in amazement for a few seconds and then walked out, not before Harry had stolen Neville's lollipop and Dean's a bar of chocolate.

"Can I have some chocolate?" asked Sofia.

"I got it for you!" giggled Harry and Sofia smiled sweetly then ate the chocolate like a little girl.

"You got all dirty!" exclaimed Harry.

"Where?" said Sofia as Harry pointed at her.

"No, not there" exclaimed Harry as Sofia rubbed her face.

"Leave it to me " said Harry and ran his thumb over her lips smiling like a dumbass.

"And you're dirty here too!" said the raven-haired boy kissing her little nose as the two walked through the streets of Hogsmeade.

"Will you let me taste it?" asked Harry referring to the chocolate bar, and Sofia denied it shaking her head.

"Then I'll get it myself!" exclaimed the raven-haired boy and the two of them chased each other through the snow.

"Gotcha!" said Harry knocking her to the ground, Sofia closed her eyes from the impact not imagining she felt two arms encircling her sides.

The two of them were lying on the snow as Harry's chest touched Sofia's back. The raven-haired boy's pulse began to quicken as he sank his head into the crook of the girl's neck, basking in the warmth and comfort that only she could give him.

They stood in silence, hugging in the snow for who knows how long... but neither of them seemed to care, it was just Harry and Sofia.

"I'm going to make Weasley redder than his hair," Malfoy said walking with Goyle and Nott a short distance away from the two boys.

The reaction was instantaneous; Harry picked Sofia up and laid her on a tree placing himself in front of her, protecting them both with his cloak.

Their lips were really close, and their laboured breaths joined into one...one of Harry's arms was up holding the cloak, while the other was on Sofia's hip in an iron grip.

"What are you going to do Draco?" asked Goyle an inch from them.

"I want to humiliate that traitor, of course!" sneered Malfoy as Goyle stepped back into the tree.