CHAPTER TEN

"SCOTT, HAVE YOU MET HER?" THE BEACON HILLS VET ASKED THE REAL ALPHA

"YEAH, I HEARD HER HEARTBEAT, SHE LOOKED SCARED," SAID SCOTT.

"So let me get this straight, I'm supposed to teach a 13 year old girl?" asked Lydia.

"That girl is very dangerous, if she gets into the wrong hands she will cause a lot of trouble!" explained Deaton.

"Who are we talking about?" asked Stiles coming in with bated breath.

"Sofia Aries!" said Lydia.

"And who would that be?"

"The one you use to defeat the Oni!" said Lydia.

"She's not an item, we need her, but only if she wants to do it, and then I could be friends with her! " said Allison.

"She's dangerous!" replied Lydia.

"The cursed daughter... you understand who we're talking about."

"Her eyes Scott..."

"They were golden, completely!" replied the boy.

"It's her, Sofia Venus Aries... the cursed daughter is the one we need to defeat the Oni" said Deaton.

***

Sofia opened her eyes slightly, waking up in her friend's arms.

Rays of sunlight infiltrated the room gently, resting on Harry's lips.

"Good morning," Harry said sleepily, sinking his head back into his pillow.

"How are you, after yesterday..." said Harry looking at her worriedly.

"Good."

"What happened when you fainted...? " said Harry staring at him with his green eyes.

"I- I saw things"

"What kind of things, do you want to talk about them?" asked Harry fearfully intertwining their hands.

"I was at Mike's...then some guys came over.."

"Did they do anything to you?" said Harry seriously.

"Nothing, I just remember one of them was called Scott, Scott McCall!"

"Mike...part of me thinks he's alive, I have these dreams...but I'm only deluding myself."

Surely Sofia couldn't know that Mike was alive... it was a feeling.

But Sofia was a banshee after all.

"I understand how much it hurts, but you have to accept it... Mike is gone..." said Harry hugging her tightly.

"I miss him..." confessed Sofia.

"I'm there for you," said Harry afraid to misspeak.

"I'll always be there for you," Harry said looking at her softly.