CHAPTER ELEVEN

HARRY WOKE UP IN SOFIA'S ARMS

HARRY WOKE UP IN SOFIA'S ARMS. HIS HANDS CUPPED HER HIPS AND HIS HEART POUNDED AS SOFIA'S FACE RESTED ON HIS CHEST.

In short, they were on top of each other.

"Good morning," whispered Harry caressing her hips unconsciously.

"Good morning," Sofia said sleepily, sinking her head back into her friend's chest.

The two of them stayed like that for a while, Harry stroking her hair and Sofia snuggling into his chest.

"Shall we go downstairs?" asked Harry sweetly and Sofia nodded.

"Merry Christmas!" shouted Sofia as she came down the stairs.

As soon as she came down she saw the table full of presents, definitely not for her.

Sofia hadn't expected to receive any presents, so she was shocked when Ron handed her two.

"This one from me, and this one from my mum," the redhead explained.

"Your mum?"

" Yes, I told her about you and she can't wait to meet you!" smiled his friend.

Sofia looked at the present as if she had never seen one before, and to Hermione's question " Sofi, have you... ever received a present?"- the girl replied shaking her head.

" It's all the same, really. I didn't even think... "

" You didn't think we were giving you presents! You're our best friend!" smiled Harry.

Sofia opened the present to find a limited edition of 100 chocolates of all flavours.

"Ron..." whispered Sofia rushing over to her friend to give him a hug.

"You shouldn't have..." said Sofia.

"You're my runt! Maybe with a little chocolate grown in," the redhead giggled.

"If that were the case, as much chocolate as she eats she should be the tallest one in this room," said Harry receiving a playful slap on the back of his head.

Sofia opened Ron's mum's present finding a red and gold jumper with an S embroidered on it.

"Wow!" Sofia quickly put the jumper on, and Harry was enchanted.

Apart from the fact that the jumper looked divine on her, Sofia had an infectious happiness about her, despite her dishevelled hair and sleepy appearance.

"What do you think?" asked Sofia doing a spin on herself.

"It looks great on you!" replied Hermione immediately and Ron couldn't help but nod, Sofia was a wonderful girl.

"Harry, what do you think?" asked Ron.

"She's very beautiful," said Harry spellbound.

"Who?"