CHAPTER FOUR

HARRY AND SOFIA, NOW BOUND BY AN INVISIBLE THREAD, WERE FLYING TOGETHER IN THE SKY

Sofia couldn't stop smiling, I mean, she was Harry's best friend.

Sofia didn't care that Harry was the surviving boy, she cared that he was the nicest, most helpful boy in all of Hogwarts.

Sofia had been there during the first two years and Harry had shown on those occasions that he had a pure heart.

The more Sofia smiled, the more Harry looked at her, I mean... she was beautiful.

"You know your life still depends on me?" asked Harry.

"Potter I'll turn you to dust!" she giggled.

"Oops!" said Harry letting go.

"Harry!" exclaimed Sofia turning around.

"Sounds good coming from you," said Harry putting his hands back on his hips.

"I must introduce you to Ron and Hermione!" said Harry excitedly.

"I can't wait!" shouted Sofia as Buckbeak swooped down through the trees attracted by Hagrid whistling.

The Gryffindors cheered as Buckbeak descended into the clearing.

"Very good boys, and very good Buckbeak!" exclaimed Hagrid.

"Oh please!" commented Malfoy as Hagrid helped Harry down.

"Your Majesty!" said Harry taking Sofia by the hips and setting her down.

"How am I doing on my first day?" the professor asked the two.

"Great."

"Professor!"

"Yeah...you're not dangerous are you?" exclaimed Malfoy as he approached the hippogriff.

"You ugly beast!" he said contemptuously.

"Malfoy!" said Hagrid.

It was a second, a flash of sharp claws.

Harry automatically put Sofia behind him and Malfoy took cover with his arm and then fell to the ground.

"Buckbeak, good. Buckbeak!" exclaimed Hagrid.

"Away, you stupid creature!" commented Hagrid, throwing a ferret at him.

"He killed me, he killed me!" said Malfoy.

"That would have been nice..." whispered Sofia and Harry chuckled lightly over her shoulder.

"Calm down, it's just a scratch!"

"Hagrid, he needs to be taken to the infirmary!" said Hermione stepping forward.

"I'm the professor, I'll take him!" said Hagrid catching Malfoy making unintelligible noises.