CHAPTER SIX

TWO BOYS RAN HAND IN HAND, THEIR GAZES SMILING AND THEIR HAIR RUFFLED BY THE WIND

"He's beautiful!" said Sofia as she sat down to admire the view.

"'Like you,' thought Harry and immediately turned red.

"You know, I'm surprised at how strong you are! I mean... you've suffered so much and yet you still smile," the raven-haired boy exclaimed softly.

"Maybe I have someone to smile about!"

"Someone who loves him madly, your smile manages to brighten my days!" confessed Harry as Sofia looked at him tenderly, no one had ever paid him a compliment, they had always judged her despite Sofia being an absolutely beautiful girl.

" I enjoyed last night's goodnight" Sofia smiled and Harry lowered his red gaze as silence fell between them.

"Harry, Sofia! "Lupin exclaimed.

"May I join you or am I disturbing?"

"Stay!" said Harry.

"Sofia, how are you" asked the professor.

"Much better now!"

"I understand that those memories are still in your mind, I'm sorry I couldn't do more..." exclaimed Lupin.

"She saved me!" said Sofia.

"Without her, I probably wouldn't be like this."

"What are you talking about?" asked Harry.

"Long story, I'll tell you later! "Sofia smiled.

"You flatter me too much, you would have been fine on your own!" smiled Lupin.

"Your plan wasn't bad after all" chuckled Lupin.

"Professor, can I ask you a question?" asked Harry.

"You want to know why I stopped you from facing that boggart, don't you? "

"I thought it was obvious, I assumed he would take the form of Lord Voldemort," said Lupin.

"I thought of Lord Voldemort at first...but then I remembered that night on the train, and the dementor" Harry admitted and Sofia wondered if Harry didn't mind talking about such things in front of her.

He took her hand, intertwining it with his and giving her a quick smile, continued his conversation "I'm really stunned" - Lupin said.

"It indicates that what scares you the most, is fear itself... it's very wise."

"Before I fainted, I heard something... a woman, screaming..." said Harry and Sofia was reminded of her mother's desperate cry, probably before she died...

***

"Goodnight children," said Selene and Lily, Sofia and Harry were in the same cot.