CHAPTER SEVEN

A LEAF FROM A TREE FELL, WHIRLING IN THE AIR AND THEN GENTLY SETTLING ON THE GROUND

A LEAF FROM A TREE FELL, WHIRLING IN THE AIR AND THEN GENTLY SETTLING ON THE GROUND. A SECOND LATER ALL THE LEAVES FELL, AUTUMN HAD ARRIVED.

"You're all dishevelled!" exclaimed Harry as the class waited for Professor Lupin.

"Come here," giggled the raven-haired boy and then combed her hair with his hands, needless to say Sofia was at the gates of heaven.

The girl giggled as the whole class chattered. Shortly afterwards everyone fell silent, Snape had entered.

He closed the door abruptly and then shut the large windows of Hogwarts with a wave of his wand, Sofia hated the dark.

"Turn to page 394," she punctuated in a monotonous voice.

Snape started walking and then stopped in front of the two boys, "Excuse me sir, where is Professor Lupin?" asked Harry politely.

"That's none of your business, is it Potter?"

"It was just a question!" intervened Sofia.

" Suffice it to say that your professor is incapable of teaching at the present time! " said Snape, heading to the back of the classroom.

"Turn to page 394," he said, and with a wave of his wand he led Ron to the correct page.

"Werewolves?" exclaimed the frightened redhead.

" But sir, we've only just started on the Red Caps and the Rotts, it'll be weeks before the night beasts!" exclaimed Hermione.

"Quiet!"

"When she arrived, did you see her coming?" asked Ron to Sofia who denied shaking her head. What was Hermione hiding from her?

"Now, which one of you can tell me the difference between an animagus and a werewolf?" asked Snape as Hermione promptly raised her hand.

"No one? Very disappointing," exclaimed the professor ignoring Hermione.

"Excuse me sir. An animagus is a wizard who chooses to transform into an animal, a werewolf has no choice. Every full moon when he transforms he no longer remembers his identity...he would kill his best friend if he met him "said Hermione

"What's more, he only responds to the call of his own kind!"

"Auuuu!" exclaimed Malfoy making the Slytherins giggle.

"Thank you Mr. Malfoy...that's the second time you've spoken unasked Miss Granger, can't you contain yourself or do you take pride in being an insufferable know-it-all?"

Hermione lowered her gaze as Sofia felt anger coursing through her veins, she had just insulted her best friend.

" She's got a point you know..." exclaimed Ron.

"Shut up!" exclaimed Sofia looking at Professor Snape with a murderous look, so much so that a dead man would have rolled over from the grave.

"Would you like to say something Miss Aries?" sneered Snape as Sofia merely glared at him.