CHAPTER FIFTEEN

THE EXECUTIONER WAS SHARPENING THE AXE WITH WHICH BUCKBEAK WOULD CEASE TO EXIST, THE RAVENS CAWED EXCRUCIATINGLY

The quartet walked towards Hagrid's house, to give him comfort before the act. No one could believe it, but for Sofia... anything seemed possible after what had happened yesterday.

Sofia couldn't understand the meaning of the prophecy, the more she thought about it, the more the pain in her head increased...Sofia knew it was Hecate.

She cast a murderous glance at the executioner as Harry intertwined their hands. Sofia's reddened wrist, due to Cooman's iron grip, was immediately affected as she pulled her hand away from his.

"Eii... what is it?" asked Harry looking at her.

"Nothing..." said Sofia shifting her gaze from Harry's green eyes.

"Let me see" said Harry gently taking her hand "Does it hurt?" - The raven-haired boy asked.

"Not so much."

Harry smiled at her and kissed the back of her hand very softly, finally he kissed her wrist and finally the tip of her little nose.

"You're cute when you wrinkle your nose" Harry laughed.

"Only when she does that, eh Harry!" said Hermione approaching them, it had been since the evening her friend had been jumping or cheering about the room, after Sofia's confession about her first kiss.

***

"HE KISSED YOU?!" shouted Hermione into the room.

"Herm, do you want the whole world to know about this by any chance?"

"He kissed you?!!" said Fred and George as they entered the room.

"Fred!"

"George!"

"Let's go beat him up!" said the two in unison.

"No one touches our starlet!"

"Weasley twins!" said Sofia lighting up her eyes.

"This doesn't look good George!"

"Lover woman with superpowers wants to beat us up!" laughed George, eh yes.... Sofia had told Fred and George everything, which was exactly why they had become even more protective of her.

"How did you hear that?"

"Oblong Ears, our invention!" strutted the twins.

"Another invention of ours are the-"

"Sea Snacks, do you want to try Hermione?" asked George.

"I don't think I will," replied Hermione.

"I'll do it, please, I'll try them!" said Sofia jumping on the bed.

"Fred"

"George"