Chapter 1

"Ahhhhh." Kavin groans as sweat coats his body.

"Slowly, Slowly bahut aram se don't hurry, just remember to focus on your breathing" He instructs him with his hands, encouraging him, "Focus on your breathing In and Out"

Kavin rolls his eyes, sighing. "Aarrghhh." He lets out a frustrated breath, letting his shaking arm fall.

"Kavin it's okay"

Irritated Kavin Mimics: "Don't Pressure yourself, just go slowly, focus on your breathing, I know ok, Bar Bar Batane ki zarurat nahi hai Doc. " He almost shouts, "You know what, it's done for today, I am Leaving. He rips of the arm band in frustration.

At this point everyone in the room stopped and stared.

To say the least, it was aggravating. He'd been shot two months ago, and his shoulder was still broken. His clavicle had been broken, and the bullet had ripped through some of the surrounding muscles and tissue.

First time ever he was actually doing what he was told, coming to therapy.

Because it was a strict note from ACP pradhyumn "You cannot join back unless you finish all your sessions and you are fit to resume."

"Kavin, session khatam nahi hua hai, where the hell are you going?" The physical therapist asked.

" Out. I'm in desperate need of some rest.."

Just as he's about to walk out, he slams into someone.

"Shit, Ab kaun hai yrr."

"Me hu, lekin tu kaha ja ra hai, Kavin?"

Kavin cracks his perfect smile, grinning up at his brother.

"Dudi, Hii tu kab aya, tujhe ane ki zarurt nahi hai , It's all good , you just focus on your work, Don't Worry" he clears his throat.

And My Session is Over and mujhe urgently kahi jana hai, Ok so Bye.

"Kavinnnnn Ruk" Dushyant said with a stern voice.

Kavin Stopped, and clenching his teeth, he looked back.

"Pehli bat, Jab me bat kar rha hu, you are not allowed to leave without listening to me"

And Secondly..........,

He was about to say something, when he suddenly noticed Kavin's Arm's.

Dushyant narrows his eyes and shakes his head.

"Kavin ,tu kya kar raha. How you could be so irresponsible? Why aren't you wearing your sling over your neck??"

"Kyunki me bilkul thik hu, and I Don't need that shit anymore" Kavin said sternly.

Dushyant shakes his head in utter disappointment

Dushyant looks at his watch, "Kavin."

"Haaaaaaaa." Kavin said stretching the end word

"Acha ye to bata, tujhe to yaha aye sirf 10 minute hue,itni jaldi session khatam bhi ho gya?" Dushyant folds his arms.

"Aj ka session itna hi tha, Ok now bye, mujhe jana hai."

"Kavin, this is enough, tune promise kiya tha." Dushyant flashes his palms.

"Ha Promise kiya tha, ki roz aaunga and I won't miss a single session, lekin yeh promise nahi kiya tha ki kitni der attend karunga, ok so now mujhe jane de, mujhe der ho ri hai." He shrugs.

" Aur me bilkul thik hu so yeh Bude Bauji banana band kar, OK". Kavin said

"Ha thik to tu bilkul hai , Ok man li teri bat just ek kam kar yeh meri kuch files hai mujhe mere cabin tak carry kar de. Ok Help me, Hurry up now."