Chapter-3 : Emotional Turmoil

And here I m back with the next part of the story as promised...

First of all Thankyou so so much everyone who supported my story🤗🤗....

All of yours response was heartwarming and I expect this for the upcoming chapters too😅😅.

So keep showering your love❤️.....
Let's jump into the story now...

Purvi Drove Kavin back to his place.

When they pull up to his home, she has to nudge him a couple times.

"Kavin."

"Hmmm." He says sleepily.

"Ghar agye,andar chale?" She asked.

"Ha chalo" he rubs his eyes.

When they get inside he dives first onto the couch, exhausted.

" You should rest well today aj ka din bht exhausting tha tumhare liye."

"Hmm. I'm trying, I gotta' get better soon. For you, Dudi, humari Cid team ke liye"

"Soon it will be all good, sab kuch bht acha hoga and dekhna yeh time bhi bahut jaldi nikal jayega"purvi said in an assuring tone.

He nodded and makes his way to the fridge.

"Ruko Me le ati hu batao kya chahiye, you just relax."

"It's fine Purvi, pure din se rest rest hi sun ra hu. Besides I'm not completely useless,"He quickly scans the refrigerator and takes out a cold drink can,one for him and other for her"

After a few sips, Purvi stares him down.

When he gets back to get his third can from the fridge.

"Kavinnnn" Purvi says slowly.

"What are you doing ? Tum nahi lagta you should be drinking something other than coldrinks you know with all the prescriptions and meds you're on..."

He averted his gaze, desperately trying to avoid eye contact.

"I knew it, you know what, you are unbelievable, tum sach me pagal ho, how could you be so irresponsible!"

"What?!"

"You're not taking your medicines , hena!"

"Yea I am."

She folds her arms. " You hesitated even when Dr.Sharma asked you. I know you, tumhaari ankho se pehchhan leti hu ki kab kuch chupa rahe ho"

He still not accepted that he was lying until she pulls out her phone and starts dialing.

"Okay, okay, you got me, but kisi ko batana mat ," he tries to grab the phone, "especially Dudi ko to bilkul mat batana"

"Kyu kyu nahi batau me dudi ko, this time I m not gonna spare you...

Enough is enough yrr!"

" Purvi please, agar dudi ko pata chal gya to vo sab kam chod kar mere age piche lag jayega...And I don't want that to happen. Please I'm asking you, begging you,Don't say anything."

"Nhi kavin is bar me tumhari bato me nahi ane vali...

Karna kya hota hai tumhe batao sirf aur sirf time se medicines leni hoti hai and just have to go to therapy! Is it such a big deal ?"she almost shouted.

And a silence for few minutes and later She calmed herself a little and said "Thik hai tum mujhe ek reason do that why did you do this...Why aren't you taking your medicines

..And if I find it genuine me kisi ko kuch ni bolungi"

He sighs, " It's complicated."

"To samjhao make me understand"