Chapter 7 : In a Mess Again

So hello everyone..
And I am back with another cliffhanger update..
Let's jump straight into the story...

Scene Opens to Hospital Room...

Other Doctor managed to bandage Dushyant's head and attached a I-V drip to his hand

All this while Ishita was watching from glass door.

Jennifer noticed it and placed a comforting hand on her shoulder, telling her that he would be okay, eventually.

Jennifer : Itna pyar karti ho to bata kyu nhi deti ap unhe ?

Ishita (In her Mind): Use kya batau jab me khud hi apni feelings ko leke sure nahi hu

Wiping her tears she said It’s Nothing like that I just got carried away in emotions. Because Dr. Dushyant meri team ka part hai, he is like strength pillar to my team isliye bas thoda worried thi. Tum yaha dekho agr koi jarurat lagti hai to mujhe inform krna , Me formalities complete krke ati hu and she left from there silently.

Jennifer (Praying) : Jesus..! Bless them Please. They both are so perfect for each other.

Scene Shifts to CID Bureau Cafeteria

Loud sounds of Laughter filed the whole area.

All were seated around Kavin, talking, cracking jokes, pulling his and Purvi’s legs.

Abhijeet : Sach me Kavin tumhare ane se mahol bada lively hogya.

Daya : Ha boss yeh bat to shi hai, bade dino bad esi mehfil jami hai.

Kavin: Are sir yeh to bas ap log mujhse itna pyar krte hai isliye. And sach me mujhe bhi ap logo ki bahut yad ati hai. I really do miss this place. Pata nahi kab isse (showing his arm Sling) chutkara milega aur me ek apni normal life jee paunga.

Abhijeet (Trying to lighten his mood): Are Bhai chutti mili hai tumhe to lambi, enjoy kro aram se, vese bhi tum vapas aoge to me sari kasar puri kr dunga, itna kam karwaunga me tumse, Kyu Daya?

Daya : Ha Bhai Vasooli to karni hi padegi.

And they all shared light moments of Laughter.

Back to Bureau Main Office

ACP: Purvi tum mere sath HQ chalo kuch important case se related chize finalize karni hai.

Purvi : Yes Sir.

And Purvi started leaving while leaving Kavin was staring her, she was staring Kavin and in this stare game before finally crossing the exit she checked for if someone was watching them and quickly gave Kavin a Flying kiss.

And on the other end kavin just catched it in the most romantic way.

But But But … their little moment was watched by Shreya…and she thought to tease him a little. So Slowly she came to kavin and said “Bahut cute hai na”

Kavin was so lost that he unknowingly muttered “Ha bahut Cute hai”….

Seconds later he realized and abruptly turned towards her.

Shreya just gave him a teasing stare with eyebrows..

Kavin : Vo Vo me to bas aise, Please Please Please kisi ko mat batana faltu me sab tang khichenge, he started pleading her with his puppy eyes.

Abhijeet saw them from back and asked Shreya “Are Bhai Shreya, kya bate hori hai, Files complete nahi krni tumhe”

Shreya: Nahi sir vo to bas Purvi ja ri thi isliye Kavin Sir aur vo….