Chapter 4 : The After effects

First of all some heavy apologies for this delay but actually I was busy in some stuff , most of the time I was travelling so it made me difficult to write the unfinished portion of this chapter......But now I will try my best to update as soonest as possible...

Enough of my chattaaaar patttaaaarr let's get straight into the story...
Here goes the next part....

As soon as he heard the thud sound of the door., kavin realized how unknowingly his words hurted purvi and dushyant,For the next 5 minutes he kept starring at the door wistfully. He could easily see the bad-effect this one month had over dushyant, but he obviously didn't mean to hurt him.
After complete 5 minutes of being restlessly pacing to and fro, he calm himself down and moved towards dushyant's room.

"Tch, Darwaza khol yrr dudi" He knocked on the door. "I'm sorry yaar, tu jaanta hai mera voh matlab nahi tha. , Itni frustration me mujhse..bas muh se nikal gaya aise hi." He knocked again. "Yaar khol na darwaza."

Dushyant heard his voice and moved to open the door, but stopped mid way .."Aj nahi aj to bilkul nhi ,mujhe bhi gussa aa skta hai , usi ne kaha na leave me alone , to bas i left you alone Kavin." He whispered tighting his fist, and again slept on couch with his hands holding his paining head.Workload in the hospital and above all Todays' scene gave him a really terrible headache.

When Dushyant did not respond, kavin irritatedly knocked harder over the door. "Ab ismein itna naraz hone waali konsi baat hai Dudi? Mai sorry bhi to bol ra hu..., Jabki meri to koi galti bhi ni hai, huhhhhh !"

"Thik hai jo karna hai karo" and he left angrily and came to hall.
He took his phone and dialed purvi's number to check on her but the call got unanswered...., This irritated him more.
"Wah ab to purvi bhi phone nahi utha rahi, sab ke sab ek jese hai, I hate them, I hate them all." He just grinds his teeth and threw his phone on couch...And realised he threwed it so harder that phone slips from the couch to the floor and broke..

"Oh no shit ye to band hogya ...... Tch tch Yrr itni buri tarah se to gira nhi tu jo ek bar me band hi hogya..You are kavin khanna's phone yrr thoda Strong bano kese guzregi zindagi tumhari ha..."
Kavin shooked his head in disappointment realizing how stupidly he is taking to his phone.

"Lagta hai sach me meri grah dasha kharab chal ri hai, Mera Phone😩 , yrr itne pyar se purvi ne gift kiya tha...Urrgghhh yrr bhagwan ese single package me sari problems deni hai kya ek hi sth , thoda installment vala system rakho yrr.." He said looking upwards as if talking to god directly.

"Phufff Chodo mujhe kisi se koi bat hi ni krni, par kru bhi kya yaha khali bethe bethe, he thought for a while and at the end decides to play his favourite video game.

Scene shifts to purvi's house...

She was in washroom when kavin called her...
When she came out she saw his missed call and immediately called up ..But it was switched off..She tried again but then too result was "This number is currently switched off"
She banged her foot angrily..."Wah ek bar phone nhi uthaya to phone switch off hi kr diya ...Not done kavin"

Scene shifts to Kavin's House

He switched on the play station and started playing his favourite video game on the tv screen.
Moments later, he heard footsteps and soon Dushyant was standing in front of him. kavin gasped at him.
"Yrr dudi , why are you behaving this way? , thik hai agya mujhe thoda gussa , tujhe to pata hai thoda hu me esa dimag garam rehta hai, and in that I don't realize if I hurt someone... Aur tum log bhi to koshish kar skte ho mujhe samjhane ki , atleast yeh to me tumse expect kr hi skta hu.."

He was about to say something more but His words were stuck in his mouth when Dushyant held his elbow and started dragging him. "Come on get up."
"Are par mera game"kavin asked