Chapter-2

Back in the training room Kavin continues to struggle. His t-shirt was drenched and his shoulder was on fire.

"Dr. Sharma, can we take a break?"

"No kavin abhi koi break nhi, just 10 seconds more You can do it."

He holds for five, abruptly stopping as pain covers his face and sharpness shoots straight to his shoulder.

"Can't we take a five minute break. Please?" He almost begs him.

"No, you had one over thirty minutes ago. This is part of the process, you have to be willing to push yourself."

He nods, sweat pouring off his face.

"Lye down again."

He does as he's told, looking towards Purvi as the therapist works on his arm and shoulder.
Sometimes just knowing she was there was comforting.

Stop Stop plz ...Ahhh Ahhhh...." The screams could be heard in every corner of the entire room as if they are mimicking his voice again and again"Aren't you supposed to stop when it starts hurting?

"Most physical therapy results in pain, and you have to bear with it officer,The more you move around and exercise, the faster your body will heal",the therapist said.

"That's easy for you to say!" Kavin exclaimed
"See Officer the Meds you are on are already enough to relieve you from the pain through therapy, I can't prescribe higher dose , that will straight impact your heart. I am sorry but you have to bear with it.

"Mujhe kuch nahi janana ,but The pain is killing me so I need you to stop right now!" Kavin said in a angry tone.

"Okay, okay," Let's drop with it, we will be moving with something easy. Ok so sit here on this chair..and what you have to do is move your hand and try to take it upwards making a 90 degree angle with your arm and then back to the same position. Ok so slowly slowly move your hands up wards.

Kavin was already exhausted from the previous exercise that this simple one was also taking a toll on him.

"It's just the simple one, you can do it, me yahi hu tumhare pass, Ok so please push yourself, try a little harder just for the last time and we are done for today,OK" Purvi assured.

Kavin glared at her. Before he had started the exercise, he assured himself he was going to keep it together, to not show weakness, to convince Purvi that he was totally fine.
But as he started going for it, he realized it's becoming worst.

"I can't go any further, mujhse nahi ho ra hai" Kavin said suddenly, now he didn't care who he bothered or who heard him whine, he was in pain and he wanted the world to know it.

"Sure you can, just a little more movement, bas thoda sa aur. Purvi said, "Come on, Kavin, you can do this.

His hands became shaky as if that they had gone numb. It hurt to keep it in control, it hurt to breathe-exist. He tried to push past it all, to Lift a little more, but he couldn't move, couldn't breathe-, he couldn't hold himself any longer, he felt his body becoming heavy and his eyes rolled back and he started falling backwards. It wasn't until he felt two Soft hands slide under his arms that he realized he was falling. The hands caught him before he could make contact with the ground.
It was Purvi , she just froze there not expecting this to happen.

Dr. Sharma called for the nurse.

He was still in pain, more pain than he could remember ever being in. he tried to speak, but nothing came out. His chest was so heavy. he still wasn't breathing.

"Kavin?" Purvi spoke from behind him. he realized she must have been the one who caught him. "Kavin, ankhe kholo, avaz ari hai meri, please ankhe kholo"