Chapter 6 : Another Storm awaits

Hii guy's...
It's been so long since I updated....
So thought to reward you guys with Long chapter....
Don't forget to share your views and do vote guys please....!

Last chapter ka Target bhi complete nhi hua😢😭

But nevertheless enjoy this update...!
Happy Reading....!

______________________________

Same Day .....

Screen shifts to Dushyant

"Help? Help nahi krr raha hai tu, tu mujhe aur dara raha hai dudi...Aur kya psychologist ha kya psychologist ....Pagal nhi hu me samjhe...Isliye bas isliye mujhe tum logo ko nhi batana tha, bht badi galti kr di maine..."

" tum kya mujhe tolerate krre ho actually me to me tumhe tolerate krra hu..Jaisa keh re ho vaisa kr rha hu .chahe usme meri marzi ho ya nhi ho..Kavin yeh mat karo vo mat karo idhar mat jao udhar mat jao...I m sick of this now and sick of you two akela chod do mujhe.."

Those words of Kavin kept resonating inside Dushyant's mind over and over again as he drive the car to the hospital.
He was so absorbed in his thoughts that he drove 2 kms extra from the hospital, when a sudden realization hit him. He came to his senses, and drove back by taking a U- turn on the next stop.

Those words kept haunting him. "Kya sach me meri care, meri concern kavin ko itna pareshan krri hai, usse suffocate kr rahi hai?. Said one voice inside his head, while another answered: "Nahi bhai hai vo mera uski chinta karna haq hai mera, vese bhi use to khud ki parwaah hai nhi to mujhe hi uska khyal rkhna padega na,"
With all this in mind he finally reached hospital.

On the reception when he was completing attendance formalities, a bubbly chubby middle aged woman tapped his shoulder and greeted "Good morning Dr. Dushyant" in the most enthusiastic tone.

Dushyant : (low tone) Good morning Jennifer

Jennifer (Frowned): Jesus...!Aj humara din bilkul acha nahi jane vala.

Dushyant: Why?

Jennifer : Becoz you didn't wish me morning in a proper way. Aur to aur ap humko Jennifer bulaya...! You alwayz call me Jenny na....

Dushyant : Ohh...! Then I apologize...!
A very gooooodd morning sister jenny..Now good?

Jennifer: Good nahi perfect

Dushyant just smiled and was about to leave when he stumbled with someone and his paper's littered..
He frowned and angrily scolded the person ...."Dekh ke nahi chal skte"

This all was witnessed by Ishita

He started collecting the papers, Ishita and Jennifer too helped him and accidentally collecting a paper Ishita's hand brushed with Dushyant.
She noticed and was smiling faintly due to sudden emotions outflowing in her heart, but dushyant didn't even bothered to look at her.
He picked the paper flawlessly and moved without even noticing her.

Jennifer : Lagta hai aj Dr. Dushyant ka mood bahut kharab hai...! He never behaves like this, humko lagta hai something is really wrong..!

Ishita (Back to her HOD mood) : Agar wrong hai bhi to right yeh hai ki you should focus on your own work...Apke pass kuch kam nahi hai Jennifer?Aur agr hai to it is more of concern for you...Dr. Dushyant ki fikar kaam hone ke bad kr lijiyega....! Am I clear ?
Am I clear? She asked once again raising her volume a Little up.

"Yes, yes clear...!" Jennifer said in a muffled tone.

Ishita (To herself): Jennifer ko to dat diya but I also feel something is really wrong and I need to find out.