-5-

You woke up laying on Izana's bare chest with him looking down at you with tired, soft eyes. 

"How long have you been awake?" you asked him, moving to a more comfortable position for your head, still on his chest.

"Not so long, maybe ten, fifteen minutes," he said putting one hand on your head playing with your hair.

"Okey, so what are we gonna do today?" you asked him.

"Well you know, I'm a leader of a gang now named Tenjiku if you didn't know. And today some of us have a meeting with these guys who just joined," he said.

"Oh, so you really are a king now," you said looking up at him.

"Yes and you are my queen, so please join me. I know how good of a fighter you are, and how strong you are Y/N"

Honestly, you are very tough. You know how to fight very well because you grew up with Izana Kakuchou and sometimes Shinichiro came and visit. And even before that, you remember taking karate classes with your cousin. You're very strong and can deal with pain very easily. So when your parents abused you it didn't really hurt but you listen to them anyway because you wanted to be able to go to school. You're really kindhearted, but sometimes you can't handle being kind in some situations and anger takes control. But at the same time, you're a bad bitch. But you are very insecure.

"Why wouldn't I join you?" you answered him.

"Good," he said wrapping his arms around you.

After about five minutes Izana got up still holding you, walking towards his bathroom.

"What are you doing," you said wrapping your legs around his waist.

"Well, I want to shower before the meeting so I'll do that. As for you, you can do whatever you want" he said walking into the bathroom." Maby take a shower with me?" he said smirking at you.

"Whaaat, are you crazy? do you think that I'm secure enough to shower with anyone? I can't even look myself in the mirror with no clothes on or change clothes without hiding private areas even if I'm alone" you said with a nervous tone.

"Whoa, I was just kidding, sorry, didn't know you were that insecure," he said giving a sweet -forgive me- smile.

"It's ok, no need to be sorry, u didn't know;" you then said

"Ok then, but go to the bathroom closest to the hallway, I got a surprise for you there" he then said letting you down.

"Ok, thank you," you said giving him a hug then leaving him alone so he could shower.

you went downstairs and you went inside it. You get greeted by a red uniform, the same Izana wore yesterday hanging beside the shower with a note on. It read:

-Good morning my queen, hope you slept well, you look very cute sleeping right now while I'm writing this. Well, I got you a uniform now that you joined me, I know that you will while writing this. You'll be the vice-captain with Kakuchou, and me as the captain. I also got you some black shirts, red trousers, and skirts you can have underneath the coat. Hope that'll fit you, I bet you'll look beautiful. As for underwear, I don't know your size so you can get some money to buy those for.

From Izana Kurokawa and Kakuchou who probably fixed this in the morning-

You got so happy and embarrassed at the same time because you slept like a baby while they got all of this for you. You picked out a t-shirt and a skirt. Then you noticed an inbuilt shelf with a little toiletry bag with your name on it behind the coat. You opened it and saw a hairbrush, shampoo, conditioner, body scrubs, mascara, and eyebrow gel with more notes on them that said: -I saw that you had some makeup on so I got you these :).- with some makeup remover and of course toothpaste and a toothbrush. this warmed your heart because he really thought about everything. You took a shower and got dressed. You fixed your hair and put some of the makeup on and felt ready.