-28-

The next day I went to check up on Emma and see if she wanted to visit Draken at the hospital. I arrived at the Sano's house and saw Mikey outside cleaning his bike.

"Hello Mikey, how are you today?" I said as I went up to him.

"Hello, I'm good thank's, just thinking about some stuff right now," he said looking down at the ground.

"About Draken and Takemichi joining Senju?" I asked. 

He looked up at me with shocked eyes, "How did you know?" he said.

"Just a guess, I was actually thinking the same thing yesterday, Izana too," I said. "But is Emma at home?" I then asked changing the subject.

"Yeah, I think she's in the garden taking care of her flowers," he said pointing towards the side of the house where I could see trees and loads of different plants.

"Ok thanks, see you soon Mikey," I said waving at him walking towards the plants as he waved back.

Some people think that Mikey's changed, and I can see that too, but outside the gang, he's just a normal kid. He can be very childish sometimes, and still can't eat without his lovely flags that almost every member carries around just so that he can eat. He often works out and practices in the dojo with Izana teaching each other new things from their grandpa. He also found an old book while cleaning where Shinichiro wrote some things he wanted to learn in combat that they also use while training now. I am really happy for him and Izana, they've become so close now, me and Emm too, we always sit and watch them fight in the dojo. Mikey also acts as a bodyguard for Emma every time she's outside the house and spies on her dragging poor Izana with him. But Mikey feels a bit off nowadays. He always spaces out and doesn't talk as much. He doesn't eat as much as usual and doesn't visit Shinichiro's grave that often. It feels like he's planing something, and not something good.

When I came to the backyard I saw Emma sitting against a tree looking at some flowers in a pot she held or hugged?

"Hi, Emma," I said as I sat beside her. "Whatcha doing?"

"Oh, hi Y/N, just thinking nothing much," she said.

"What's wrong Emma? I can see that you're a bit down today," I said.

"I'm just worried about Draken," she said looking down at the flowers in her hands again.

"Did he give you those?" I said teasingly to make her flustered which worked.

"Y-yes... he gave me them because they reminded him of me because of its beauty and nice smell," she said with a tomato-red face.

"Awe, that's so sweet of him, is he your boyfriend?" I said to tease her more.

"N-no," she said with a sad look on her face.

"Ask him out then when he gets out of the hospital," I said.

"What?! I don't have the guts to ask him out, and he's older than me too," she said.

"Izana is older than me? and if you don't want to ask him out, I guess you don't want to visit him with me today," I said as her face lit up.

"Wait, no, ok, yes, YES, please I want to visit him today, id that why you came here?" she then said as I laughed at her face.

"Yeah, I was thinking how you felt because you like him and decided to take you and visit him," I said and winked at her.

She just ignored me and took my hand dragged me towards the front of the house. We went past Mikey who looked confused but we just laughed him off and went towards the city.