-13-

Two days later you guys had a meeting with Tenjiku.

"I called this meeting because I want to say some words and first of all apologize. I'm sorry for having selfish ideas and dragging you guys in. Because of that, I took in two assholes in our gang, and because of that my sister almost died, all of us three nearly got killed and five of our men got arrested. But as some of you know, Tetta Kisaki died, but Hanma is still out there, and he was the one who stabbed me and Y/N. You maybe wonder who Y/N is I didn't really have time to present her to you, so Y/N step forward" Izana said starting the meeting. You stepped forward beside him and smiled.

"I am Y/N L/N, I'm the Captains and Kakucho's childhood friend who got kidnapped by my own father at the age of 12. But a week ago Izana found me again and kinda kidnapped me back" you said scratching the back of your head. 

"Y/N is a very strong person and she'll be our second vice-captain with Kakucho" Izana then said. "Any questions?"

"Are you guys dating?" someone asked as you started blushing like a tomato and so did he, as Kakucho stood behind you guys holding in his laugh.

"N... no" you shyly said as some of them started smiling at you because you looked so cute.

"Not yet, so she's mine guys, don't try anything with her," Izana's protective ass said as he saw everyone smiling at you, which made you blush even more.  That's right Izana never asked you to be his girlfriend after all, but you guys acted like a couple with poor Kakucho third-wheeling. But you three are like a family. 

The rest of the night you guys just hung out with the whole Tenjiku just talking having a good time. You and Izana sat at the roof of a small abandoned building looking down at them having a good time.

"This Y/N, this is our kingdom I've always wanted. A big family of people with no relatives. Our Kingdom, Y/N" Izana said as you looked at him and saw his proud face.

-But this isn't the end, it's just the beginning-