-20-

We were on our way home from the meeting and half the way back I felt someone else's presence. I looked behind, no one was there.

"Something wrong?" Izana asked me.

"Hm, feels like someone's following us"

"Yeah fought so too," he said as he grabbed my arm with Kakucho tight behind.

We took a right, right, left, right, left and came to the middle of the city trying to get lost in the crowds. Suddenly I saw three men with face masks and the same uniforms looking at us as they followed us. I tapped Izana's shoulder and he immediately noticed them. We saw the stairs to the trains and went to them. We took out our cards and got in. We saw a train that would go about 10 seconds and ran towards the doors. We got in with the doors closing behind us in the last second and saw more of those men standing outside. It began to move so I secretly snapped a picture of them and we drove away.

"Where does this train go?" Izana asked.

"Yamato" Kakucho answered. "Why did we just run away?"

"One we didn't see them at first, two I saw that one of them had a gun which means there are most likely more guns, and three they were much older than us," Izana said. "I don't wanna get in trouble with the bigger gangs with grown men, and it already seems like they've targeted us"

"Right," Kakucho said.

"Sooo, how should we get home? We left the bikes too," I said.

"Well, Yamato is just above Yokahoma so it won't be that long, we'll just take a train back and ask someone to get our bikes," Izana said.

"Ok," I said.

After what felt like days standing and sitting on a train we finally arrived at Yamato. We got out and the clock was already 3 am! I was so tired and could fall asleep on the ground if I wanted to. We went to the other train and waited for it to arrive. While we sat at a bench I almost fell asleep but Izana cathed me and made my head rest on his shoulder.

"You can sleep if you want to sleepyhead, I'll take care of you," he said.

I smiled at him and my vision got blurry, and I fell asleep.

-Izana's POV-

Y/N fell asleep and the train came five minutes later. I lifted her body twisting it towards me so that I could carry her as a baby. I felt her arms moving and she made herself comfortable and I wrapped her legs around my waist as we got on the train. I sat down at the seats at the back with Kakucho and Y/N's legs were still wrapped around my waist. We sat there for about 20 minutes ad I felt my eyelids getting heavy. Soon I was asleep too with Y/N in my arms.

-Kakucho's POV- 

I was contacting Koko and Sanzu to get our bikes as I heard soft snores beside me. I looked at Izana and Y/N and saw both of them asleep. They looked cute together so I decided to carefully take both of their phones and took a selfie with them in the back and put it as wallpaper on all of our phones. Well, I'll get murdered for doing this but it's worth it. I put their phones back and saw that we would arrive in a short amount of time. When the train started driving slower I softly shook Izana to wake him up.

"We're here," I said as he nodded and stood up still carrying Y/N.

We went out off the train and went to our apartment that was near. It was perfect timing because we saw Sanzu and Koko walking out of the garage.

"Sanzu, Koko! you wanna stay for the night, it's kinda late" Izana said as we got to them.

"If it's ok," Koko said as I nodded.

"Looks like someone is tired," Sanzu said and looked at Y/N peacefully sleeping.

"Yeah, Izana too he fell asleep at the train," I said as they laughed and Izana gave me a tired look.

We went inside the building and went to the apartment. I showed them where they could sleep while Izana put Y/N in bed. Then we went to the living room and I told them what happened tonight.

"I bet Y/N's father has something to do with this, it seemed like they were out for Y/N" We heard Izana's voice say and saw him lean on the wall behind us.

"Yeah, he probably joined a gang or something," I said.

"But she's a strong one, they would probably underestimate her if they got in a fight with her, and she got us," Koko said.

"Yeah, but her father is a murderer and she is his next target, we have to have our guards up," Izana said as he went and sit on the couch in front of us.

-Y/N's POV-

I woke up and saw that I magically teleported into my room. I was confused at first but then remembered everything. I saw Izana sleeping beside me and he was on his stomach facing me and slightly held my hand. How cute. I closed my eyes and thought about yesterday, or today, very early in the morning. In the middle of my thoughts, I felt someone put my hair behind my ear and I opened my eyes to see a new wake Izana. I smiled at him and brushed some of his hair out of his face so I could see his beautiful eyes. I just stared into them and he chuckled at me. Then he kissed my forehead and stood up walking towards the bathroom door.

"Is that it, not even a good morning or morning kiss?" I said and made a pout.

"You got a morning kiss already," he said and gave me a smile that was more like a smirk but whateva.

"But what happened to my kiss on the lips," I said and smiled at him.

"Hmmm, I'll think about it, I have to go to the bathroom," he said.¨

"But Izana," I said and stood up from the bed.

"Bye-bye" he said and was about to close the door but I was too fast and stopped him.

"I'll get my kiss," I said.

"But I have to use the bathroom young lady," he said.

"But I want my kiss so I won't leave you alone until then," I said and got closer to him.

"Well, I have to bend down to your height so that you could reach me shorty" he teased, well that was the last straw.

I pushed him out of nowhere and surprised him by that so he fell backward hitting the wall behind him. I quickly grabbed a towel and put it around his neck because he doesn't have a shirt I could grab. I pulled down his head to my height, grabbing his face, and kissed his lips until I was out of breath. 

"And I win" I whispered in his ear and kissed the tip of it then walking out of the bathroom.

"Y/N! You can't just leave me like that after doing that!" He screamed as I closed the door behind me and giggled. 

I went to get my phone but it wasn't in its correct place I went out to the living room and saw Sanzu.

"Hello, good morning Sanzu, ehm have you any idea of where they put my phone when we got home?" I said.

"Good morning Y/N," Sanzu said as he pointed at a shelf near the kitchen.

"Thanks," I said and went to get it and saw Kakucho reading a book drinking coffee in the kitchen.

I put it on and saw my new lovely wallpaper.

"KAKUCHOOOOO!" I screamed as he spat out his coffee laughing and I ran towards him. "I'll murder you!"

"Y/N why did you scream," Izana said as he looked at Sanzu who pointed at the shelf where Izana's phone was too. He went to it and saw his lock screen too. "KAKUCHOOOOOO!" he then screamed running after us ready to kill someone.

"WHAT'S UP WITH ALL THE SCREAMING PEOPLE TRY TO SLEEP HERE" I then heard Koko yell at us as we stopped running.

"Look we match now" Kakucho then said showing his lock screen too as me and Izana sight and went to the kitchen to eat something.

"You still can't leave me like that" Izana said as we stood beside each other and I just laugh at him.