-16-

You guys watched some movies then chatting having a good time. Then you boot went to the bathroom to brush your teeth. You stood beside each other doing funny faces in the mirror. You washed your face as Izana looked at you. You then looked at him while wiping your face.

"Do you want me to wash yours too?" you asked him as he smiled and nodded happily.

You made his face wet and then scrubbed it with some products. You then wiped it and put on a facemask on your face and his face. You guys stood next to each other and just stared at you in the mirror. You thought he looked cute so you took out your phone and took a mirror selfie with him clueless besides you. He then noticed and went behind you wrapping his arms around your waist, resting his chin on your shoulder. You blushed and then took a photo with him. Then it was time to wash it of so you did it. Then you put on some creams and were done. You smiled at him and said "done" and you went to bed. You were on the left side and he on the right. You turned your back to him and said good night and closed your eyes. Then yours and Yuzuha's conversation came to mind again. -So he really likes me? I mean we took a 'couple picture' and sleep in the same bed right now-. Your thoughts got disturbed as you felt arms wrap around you from behind. Then you felt a chest against the back of your head.

"Y/N, I have a question," you heard Izana's voice say behind you. "Do you feel the same towards me as I do for you?"

"w-what do you mean?" you asked.

"Y-you know, do you like this?" he said.

"Like wha-" you said and stopped when you felt his grip tighten.

"What I mean is, that I like you Y/N, more like a friend if you haven't noticed," he said.

"I-I'm sorry Izana, I don't like you," you said putting your hands on his.

"o-oh sorry," he said.

"Because I love you" You then continued and turned to look at him.

"NO! I love you more" he said.

The both of you started laughing then looked at each other making eye contact again.

"So, do you Y/N L/N be mine for the rest of our lives and be Y/N Kurokawa in a few years?" he asked grabbing your face gently.

"Yes, yes I do Izana Kurokawa," you said trying to have a straight face. Then the both of you couldn't hold it in longer and started laughing again.

"That's nice to hear," he said when you calmed down and held each other in your arms and fell asleep some minutes after.