-10-

Mikey and Izana stood in front of each other again.

"How long are you going to decide things on your own?" Mikey said

"Shinichiro and Emma are dead now. Aren't you alone too!?" Izana said kicking Mikey, but, this time Mikey blocked Izana!?

"You're wrong Izana, you still have a brother, and I too, have a brother... Brother, I just want to save you. Izana... I wanted to save you, Izana" Mikey then said as Izana's eyes widened.

"Shut up!!!" Izana screamed kicking Mikey, but he dodged it.

"You're starting to miss," Mikey said then landing a hit in Izana's face than a kick to his head.

Izana fell to the ground. "Izanaaaaaaa!!!" you and Kakucho screamed at him. Then he got up.

"What the hell... So you had it in you all dis time, huh Mikey?! Excellent, very excellent! This is getting fun. Right?!" Isana said punching Mikey but he dodged it again. Then Mikey landed one more hit on Izana on his stomach.

"Why did you become like this!? Why can't you love your siblings!?" Mikey said. "If only you could've opened up your heart... Emma and I would've been happy to take you in! Why Izana!?" 

"Shut uuuuuuuuup!!!" Izana screamed trying to hit Mikey but Mikey hit him first. "Shinichiro, Emma, Why... why are you on HIS side?"

"You lose, Izana" Mikey said.

"Kisaki! Give me that!!!" Izana said grabbing the gun Kisaki held. "If I lose this fight, that means I've lost everything right?" he said pointing it against where Mikey stood.

"Izana..." -M

"Hey, mom? from now on you'll be alone," Izana said.

"USING A GUN IS CHEAP IZANA!" Takemichi screamed.

"Losing in a fight... Means I have nothing to lose... Die, Mikey!" Izana said.

"Try and shoot me, Izana. You'll be satisfied right?" Mikey said in a calm voice.

"DON'T TEST HIM MIKEY! HE IS NOT PLAYING AROUND" Draken screamed at him.

"WHAT'S WRONG IZANA!? PULL THE TRIGGER! TRY AND SHOOT ME!!!" Mikey screamed at him.

You and Kakucho ran up to Izana as you jumped up in the air kicking the hand he had the gun in making it fly out of his hand as Kakucho stood in front of him.

"Y/N? Kakucho!? Y/N... You... the fuck are you doing?" Izana said.

"Izana... That's enough, okay..? We lost" Kakucho said

"So, a servant is giving advice to his king? really!? and you too Y/N!?" Izana said and you could see the frustration and sadness on his face.

"I only fought for you, no matter how twisted your thoughts are, I'll gladly die for you. So please, stop showing yourself like this... I don't want to see you in such a horrible state! And look we finally found Y/N again, and now you drag in her in this!" Kakucho said.

"Hey, executives. Don't just stand there and watch. Hurry up and kill Kakucho" Izana said.

"Izana! don't say that!" you shouted.

"Izana!!! Don't you get it?! Not even the executives including me can win this, and we can't let Y/N fight by herself!" Kakucho shouted grabbing Izanas shoulders.

"Get out, servant. I'm not done yet. And, don't you believe me and Y/N could defeat them!?" Izana said.

"Tenjiku lost Izana!!!" Kakucho screamed as you saw Kisaki picking up the gun.

 You ran up to him kicking his face, but you were too late... he had already pulled the trigger. You Looked behind you seeing Kakucho's back already filled with blood and Izana had blood on his face. "Kakuchoooo!!!" You and Takemichi screamed.

"God fucking damn it, you're so annoying," Kisaki said getting up at his feet again.

You turned around and saw Kisaki on his feet again. You ran up to him again with Kakucho behind you running towards him too. You kicked his head harder this time than grabbing the arm he had the gun in. You took it as Kakucho jumped onto Kisaki starting to beat up his face. You locked the gun so no one could use it and threw it towards where Takemichi stood so it was in safe hands. Izana ran up to you.

"Are you okay, did he do something to you?!" he said.

"No, I'm fine..." You said as you heard Kakucho coughing.

You turned around seeing blood running down from his mouth as he fell to the ground. You and Izana ran towards him, but Kisaki ran away.

"TAKEMICHI! FOLLOW HIM"  you screamed. Then you felt pain in your back and Izana's back against yours. You looked behind you seeing Izana's hands-on Hanma's shoulders and Hanma holding a dagger. Mikey kicked Hanma's head making him fly away towards Draken. You fell on your stomach and Izana fell on his back hitting the ground beside you.

"My body just moved," Izana said as Mikey looked at you with scared eyes.

"Someone call an ambulance" someone in Tenjiku screamed as everyone dug in their pockets for their phones as you turned to look at Izana. That dagger really went Trough two persons, it wasn't a small one as you can tell.

"Mikey... You said you want to save me right?" Izana said.

"Of course, you're my brother... you don't have to talk, Izana..." Mikey said.

"There was one time, I coincidentally met her. The mother who threw me away" Izana said with tears falling down from his eyes.

"Izana... You..." -M

"Me, Shinichiro, you and Emma... we are not siblings... I am blood-related to no one at all" You and Kakucho looked at him with tears running from your eyes. "Hey, Mikey? so you... Wanted to save me? So please save Kakucho and Y/N, if you do... You've saved me too"

"I'll save all of you I promise, the ambulance is on their way too," Mikey said.

"Thank you... Mikey" -I