-19-

Two guys ran towards you.

"wait, it's a girl?" one of them said. But it was too late and you kicked him in his face and hit the other guy in the stomach.

Three guys attacked Kakucho and after some seconds all of them were on the ground in pain. The five guys attacking Izana were already on the ground with blood on their faces.

"Well this started off easy" Kakucho said as more of them came running towards you. It was about sixty of them and three of you. But it'll be easy.

Once again you three ran towards the others and started fighting.

-Your POV-

Now there were ten guys and more behind targeting me. I ran and did my jump landing my feet at two guys making them fall on three more behind them. I jumped off their faces when all of them were on the ground screaming in pain.

"Five down, five left" 

I ran towards the other five that had scared expressions on their faces and hit one of them in the stomach making him fly on some others that just came to attack me too. Then I sprinted towards the four others jumping in front of them spinning in the air hitting all of their heads making them fall on each other.

"Shit this girl is a beast" a guy in front of the other ones that just approached me said.

"Now now, are you getting scared of a little 17-year-old girl," I said.

"Bitch" one of them said.

"Do you have a death wish?" I said giving him my death glare.

"N-no ma'am," he said shaking.

"Well that's sad cuz I already planned how to kill you," I said running towards them as they started running away in fear.

While running after them I saw a silhouette at my right sprinting towards me. I stopped and dogged their attack.

"Nice reflexes their girlie," The person said as I turned around to look at the person. I saw another girl standing in a position ready to fight.

"Not so bad of a kick there too girlie, too bad I'm faster," I said with a smirk at her.

"Huh, you seem though, what's your name" she then said moving out of the fighting position looking at me.

"Vice-captain of Tenjiku L/N Y/N. And you if I may ask?" 

"Senju Kawaragi, captain of Brahman," she said and smiled at me.

"So you're a girl in a gang?" we said in sync.

"huh, well yes," we said in sync again.

We just stared at each other then burst out laughing.

"Y/N were done here, we have to go back to school ya know" I then heard Kakucho say.

"Well then cya Senju," I said walking towards Kaku and Izana.

I looked back at her seeing her waving at me as a guy with a scar across his eye stood next to her.

"Do you know her?" Izana asked me.

"No, she just started talking with me in the middle of the fight. She's the gang leader of Brahman" I said as Izana's eyes widened.

"A girl huh, as the leader of a gang filled with guys," he said.

"As if I'm not the only girl in Tenjiku," I said with a pout.

"You jealous?" he then teased me as I glared at him. "I'm just kidding come here" he then said and stopped walking opening his arms for me. I pretend to look unbothered but just walk to him as he hugged me and I smiled. Agh, it's so hard to be angry at him, he's too cute. "You did a good job love, I'm proud of you" he then said and my face got hot and I knew I was blushing.