-21-

Tonight is the festival and I made Izana and Kakucho get some clothes for it, while I'm talking with Yuzuha and Emma while making an afternoon snack for us before getting ready for the festival.

"So, Emma how does it go between you and Draken?" I asked.

"Just good, but he doesn't come home to us every day as usual and Mikey has been weird lately," she said.

"What do you mean by weird" Yuzuha asked.

"Well, he isn't as childish and doesn't talk as often, he's kinda, distant" Emma said.

"I see, maybe because Toman isn't a gang any longer," Yuzuha said.

Yeah, that's right I can't tell them about Mikey's new gang. Hmm, how should I keep it a secret when these two are my friends. I'll figure it out when the time comes.

"So, is Hina coming by the way?" I asked switching the subject.

"She's gonna go on a date with Takemichy and said she could pass by and say hi," Emma said.

We chatted about some more stuff as Mitsuya and Yuzuha and me and Izana then we finished our little meal and we went to my room to get ready.

"Y/N can you please help me with the makeup," Emma said as she gave me puppy eyes.

"Of course," I said and finished tying my yukata. Emma had already made a simple base and wanted me to do a natural eyeshadow.

"Woah, you look pretty Emma!" Yuzuha said as Emma smiled proudly.

"Thank you Y/N, it's perfect," she said when I was done and I smiled at her.

We all made some final touches then chatted some more when we waited for the clock to be 7 pm.

"Y/N are you guys ready?" I heard Izana's voice say as the door to the apartment opened revealing Izana and Kakucho at the door.

"Yes, are you guys ready?" I said as I looked at everyone and they all nodded."Then let's go"

We went outside and started walking towards the festival in a nearby park around 25 minutes away. I saw beautiful lights and people walking around looking in the stands.

"There are Mitsua, Hakkai, Draken, and Mitsuyas siblings, you two can go to them," I said as I saw them buying cotton candy for the small ones. Emma and Yuzuha went towards them and said hi as me, Kakucho and Izana went the other way. 

"So what do you guys want to do?" I asked them.

"I don't know do you want to do something?" Izana said and looked at Kakucho.

"Are you guys hungry?" Kakucho said. "Because I am and there's Dango over there soooooo cya" he turned around and sprinted towards a stand where they cell Dango.

"You hungry?" Izana asked me looking where Kakucho is standing already eating his only love in life, Dango.

"No, I just ate. You?" I said as he shook his head no.

"Come" He then said and grabbed my hand dragging me away towards the place all the games were. "Do you want that?" he said as we stopped in front of a basket game you could win different stuffed animals, and pointed at a Totoro plush.

My eyes lid up and he just chuckled at me paying for three throws as I just stared at the plush not noticing him winning on his first try. In the middle of my staring the Totoro got grabbed by a long hook and a man took it and gave it to Izana. I just blinked a couple of times seeing the plush in his hands as he handed it to me.

"Thank you so much, I love it," I said and hugged it as he looked at my face. I looked up at him with a face that said -continue- so I chuckled at him and said "And I love you too"

He smiled a proud smile, closing his eyes.

"But I love Totoro more," I said closing my eyes making a big smile as he opened his eyes and stared at me with wide-open eyes.

"Your little-" he said as I ran away hugging the plush as he started chasing me around and I just laughed.

I ran and ran and didn't see where I ran and came to a bridge and almost fell into the water. Izana got on it too and I had no escape. Well I can swim so I can always jump into the water, but I don't want to get my new yukata wet so I just stood there smiling at him.

"Heh, love you Izana," I said so he would rethink before murdering me!

"And I love you too Y/N," he said getting closer to me.

I took a step backward but the bridge ended there. He got closer and closer. Then he leaned over me looking down at me.

"Hehe," was the only thing that I said and smiled at him.

He grabbed my waist on both sides making us closer to each other. That made me put one hand on his chest, holding my Totoro in the other between us.

"Look's like I'll win this time," he said and kissed me. It was a long soft kiss that went to more small short kisses after each other. Then we broke it before it got into a big ass makeout session because there are kids near the bridge. We just stared into the eyes of each other for a moment.

"I really love you Y/N" he then said.

"And I love you Izana," I said as we hugged each other.

When we let go of each other I looked up at him again.

"But Totoro is better," I said and ran past him before he could catch me. He started chasing after me again as I looked back at him while running. Then I stopped. I could smell something. I looked towards the festival and what I saw made my eyes widen.

"Hah, got, you-" Izana said as he also saw what I saw.

Big flames were spreading all over the place the festival was held 20 minutes ago. Then we saw all of the others running towards us.

"Run! The flames are spreading, some psycho just drove a truck into that festival that exploded!" Kakucho screamed as we started running away with them too.

We ran all the way where the police had stopped and warned people that are heading that way.

"Are you guy's ok, is anyone injured?" a police officer that saw us asked when we arrived.

"No, everyone here is ok," Draken said as the police nodded.

"If you saw what happened you have to stay here so you can be used as witnesses," she said and walked away.

"Guess we have to stay here then," Mitsua said and went to a bench to sit on with his crying siblings.

After hours of sitting on the ground, playing with the little girls, police came and asked us questions. After answering them we were allowed to go home. All of us went home and just went to bed when we came home, it's been a long night once again.