-22-

"Yesterday a truck drove into the festival that was held at a central park. After attacking people with the truck the driver took suicide by setting the whole thing on fire and it exploded moments after. After investigating police found several bombs located in a stall that wasn't open at the festival but was located in the center of the park." You guys were watching the news on the night after the festival. "Victims said that it looked like the driver targeted a h/c girl who sadly died in the incident. This girl and many others died or got badly injured. If you know more about this please inform the nearest police or email us," they showed some photos that were taken yesterday and your eyes widened when you saw the photo of the dead driver.

-Y/N's pov-

It can't be, well he wants to kill me, but why suicide. Why did my father take suicide moments after killing -me- who wasn't me? And why do it himself?

In the middle of my thinking, I and Izana made eye contact. He looks worried. I looked at the tv and my eyes widened yet again. There was a photo. A photo of me sleeping with the chains around my hands and legs in my parent's old basement. Underneath the photo was a text saying: Please find this girl. She was abused and some months ago didn't come back home. Reward 12,000 dollars.

"w-what?" was the only thing that could escape my mouth.

"What should we do?" Kakucho asked.

"I won't let them take Y/N from me," Izana said.

"Hmmm, I mean you can't see her face that good so she won't be recognized that easily," Kakucho said, "So we have some time and now with the new gang, we'll live in the shadows"

"True," Izana said.

"And I can dye my hair too, I've actually thought about it for a while now" I then said looking at my hair.

"But I love the h/c color on your hair," Izana said and made a pout.

"I'll just dye some parts of it, I'm thinking of having the underlayer of the hair light and the rest dark," I said smiling at him.

"So you'll basically have our hair colors?" Kakucho said pointing at him then at Izana.

"Yup," I said.

Later that day all of us went to a hairdresser. I dyed my hair while the boys got fresh haircuts. It turned out perfect and I loved it. Then we went and meet up with Mikey to see the uniforms. They were white with black writing on them. After that, we went back home and just ate food watching anime the whole night.

The next day was school again, yeeyy. When we arrived all looks were on us as always, it was getting kinda annoying but I don't really mind it that much so I just ignore it. We said goodbye to each other and went to our classrooms. When I got inside my classroom I got greeted by Azume. 

"hello Y/N, how are you today?" He said smiling at me. Azume is a really sweet and caring person, he's a good friend to have, and is a good fighter too. He has dark kinda curly hair splitter into a middle part and has dark brown eyes. He's tall too and has a tattoo of cherry blossom on the lower part of his left arm.

"Hmm, fine how about you?"

"Just good"

The class started and we had two more after that. After our three classes in the morning, it was lunchtime. Izana stood outside my classroom waiting near a window looking outside. I went up to him hugging him from behind, I know he always blush when I do that. He looked back down at me and gave me a head pat as I grabbed his other hand intertwining our fingers. We went outside and saw Kakucho and went to him. We went to the usual convince store and bought something to eat and drink. Then we went to a bench enjoying our meals then went back to the school.

It's so calm. There are no fights anymore, no one wants to fight us because we're too strong. Everything is just so calm and quiet.

Time flies and it's already been five months, the others will be released soon and the gang will be in more action. It's been some nice five months tho. Izana and I went on some dates and took our relationship further. Yuzuha and Mitsuya went on a date too. We got the uniforms and went to visit the Haitani brothers too. I'm so gonna take them to the barber when they come out, their hair looks like big messes.