-30-

We came back to the city and went to a cafe to eat. We arrived at a small cute bakery that sold small pastries and drinks. When we walked in I saw that the bakery had black furniture with small details in dark wood with some plants placed on the tables and in some corners. Izana went to the front desk and read the menu, and so did I. I decided to get some Dango with some milk tea, and Izana a cup of coffee. Izana was kind enough to pay for the meal and we found a place to sit while waiting for the drinks to be done. He sat next to me and put his head on my shoulder, closing his eyes. I just smiled at him and rested my head on his putting one of my hands on his cheek and started rubbing it. I could feel how he started smiling and he moved his head giving me a kiss on my neck. My face started to heat up for some reason but I started playing with his hair, then giving him a kiss back in response.

"Are you tired?" I asked him.

He didn't say anything and just nodded his head. I just chuckled and saw a woman walking towards us with our things. I smiled at her as she gave us our order and said a "thank you," when she handed me my Dango and she just gave me a shy smile back. She seems new to this job and looks very young. When she started walking back she almost tripped. Then she looked back at me and gave me a nervous smile running back behind the counter again. "Yup she's new to this job," I thought and made a chuckle. Then I felt Izana raising his head off my shoulder and he turned his gaze at me then towards the counter and back to me with sleepy eyes.

"What are you laughing at?" he asked me.

"Nothing," I said and gave him a smile.

Then he opened his mouth to say something but got cut off by hearing the door open with two familiar voices. Both of us looked towards the door and saw our beloved favorite brothers entering the cafe. Rindou saw us and waved as Ran turned his face towards us. that's when I noticed big bruce on the right side of his forehead and saw Rindou covered in small ones too. I immediately stood up and went towards them to see how bad it was. I reached out my hands to grab Ran's face to see his bruce. It was a fresh one and it still had blood coming out of it. Then I looked at Rindou's arms and his face.

"Come with me and sit down at our table so I can help you guys and we'll talk about this," I said as I grabbed both of their wrists dragging them towards the table Izana sat and ate MY Dango.

They sat down as I went to ask for a glass of water and some paper so I could clean their injuries. I went back to the table with the things and saw them talking about what happened with Izana who looked really serious and I could tell he was thinking about something to do.

"So what the hell happened?" I asked as I sat next to ran and started cleaning his face from all of the dried blood.

"They got attacked by some punks from behind while walking on the street," Izana said and looked at me.

"But it's ok I got them all," Rindou answered proudly. "But there were like twenty of them and everyone had weapons."

"I see. Was Ran the one who got attacked then?" I asked and he nodded.

Ran looked very tired and his eyes looked dead. I can tell he doesn't feel that well.

"What did they hit your head with?" I then asked him.

"Right, when I meant weapons I really meant weapons such as batons, katanas, and even some guns. But they were pretty weak so I got them all. And the two guys with guns were too afraid to use them. They looked young too," Rindou said as Ran just stared at the ground.

"Looks like he got some hits from a baton and got cut by a katana. We should take him to the hospital right away," I said and looked at Izana who nodded. "Let's go then,"