44

"I don't like to fight, yo." Maki had dodged another attack from Yakuza and then proceeded to launch her own attack, effectively pushing them away from her.

It had been nearly five minutes since they were trapped down here together, and it seemed the only options for them were to kill one another or somehow create an exit for them to leave. Maki of course, chose the latter, wanting to keep the amount of casualties to a low but Yakuza chose the former. It was their mission to kill her, so it's to be expected.

"I don't care."

"Hey~" Maki pouted, comical tears in her eyes. "That's mean!"

"I didn't ask." Yakuza sighed, this was irritating them and they weren't even supposed to feel irritation! The fact that their target was strong enough to hold them back while having mercy on them irritated them greatly. It made them feel weak, and if they were weak then Danzo wouldn't need them. That would make them feel even more empty than they already feel.

"Lightning Style: Flashing dagger!" Just as the name suggested, several daggers made out of lightning appeared around Yakuza and began to laugh at Maki. 

However, the power between them since her training grew immensely and she could now easily deflect those daggers. What she didn't expect, was for them to explode as soon as they made contact with her swords.

When her back slammed into a wall, she knew that she had no choice but to fight back, and so thats how she was here now.

The red sword in her right hand shook in excitement as the wind surrounding it began to form into a line. Maki only quietly scolded redbook, but it did nothing as it only seemed to enjoy fighting, unlike Maki.

So, to ease her swords that all seemed to be getting excited, she charged at Yakuza.

Manipulating wind chakra was strangely easy for her, what was even easier was manipulating water chakra, but at the moment she could only use fire and wind which was a good combination. 

She rose her two swords with her chakra produced arm and her natural one, and Yakuza felt a cold sweat run down their back as fire swirled around the sword in her left hand and the sword in her other was surrounded by wind. 

Maki bent down and pushed down on her legs, jumping into the air and raising her two swords above her head. She brought them closer together and Yakuza was shocked even further when the two swords' attacks combined together to make a sort of mini fire tornado. 

Maki was uncreative, so thats what she called the move. "Fire Tornado!"

Yakuza could only watch as the flames neared them and burned against their skin to the point they felt like passing out. Just as they fell to the ground and could only see black, warm water was splashed over them.