Chapter 4

After what happened in the cafe we drove back to the police station the team was cleaning up, I guess the unsub stopped. ( or should I say A) I was just tired. " Y/n ?" JJ said . The team calling  names Echo in my mind everything in my mind shut. Everyone was calling me.  Pizza sounds good, I say . I'm going back to the the hotel room. It was the next morning and we're all getting ready to head back to dc. We  went to get breakfast before we went back home. After we arrived at the airport.

The last time I was on a plane was after graduation and it was when Jane sexually assaulted/ raped me , next thing I knew I got up and left. And after yesterday, after seeing James I couldn't get on the  jet. There I was standing on the first two steps of the entrance of the jet. I couldn't breathe I couldn't move. " are we ready" Aaron asked " no we're waiting for y/n" Emily said. " hey missthang,you coming on the jet" Derek said. " what's wrong" Spencer said I don't know she's just standing there frozen" Derek said " hey y/n you okay" Emily said while walking off the jet. I turned to Emmy and I broke down crying . " hey shh it's okay" Emmy said " y/n what wrong" JJ said I don't want to talk about. " do you want drive instead of fly" Dave said . I just nod my head yea. " I'll go with her" Dave said. " no let me" Aaron said. " I'll see you back at my place?" Emmy said yeah Emmy.

So I got in the passenger seat i brought my foot on the seat.I was so cold.I soon fell asleep 20 minutes later we stopped for gas and food. When I got up I was covered in his jacket. " hey I got you a burgers and fries and a soda" thanks but I'm not hungry.
"Y/n when the last time your ate ." Why? It's doesn't matter. " y/n your JJ baby sister"  stop the car! "Ok" I quickly got out of the car and i throw up on the side of the road. I quickly felt Aaron rub my back. I soon felt my phone rings.

Hello dr Kingston " y/n I can't get ahold of the others I'm so sorry we did everything we can to save Vorinca Hastings, no no no wren ! You promise me she was okay. You promise me she's was fine " princess we did well I did everything, she told me she always loved you like a daughter." Shit Spencer!! She lost her whole family * brake down crying * I umm I gotta go wren.

I was already outside and I still couldn't breathe my heart was betting so fast I couldn't slow my breathing down. I grabbed my chest. " y/a what do you need what's can I get you?" M—-y p—-u—r—s—e " purse?" I nod my head yes. Aaron give me my purse and I empty it on the ground looking for my asthma inhaler. I finally found it and as I was on my last two pumps as I took one I was finally able to breathe. " hey what was that" oh um with my anxiety I get bad asthma and it's hard for to breathe " I'm sorry I didn't know that" okay jay don't know about it either. It happened a little after she left, and the Hastings family was like a second family to me . " come here"  what?  Aaron came and brought me in for a hug. We sat on the hood of the suv, my head on his chest we watch the sunset coming up. I soonly feel asleep on Aaron. * light snoring .*

" she's so beautiful when she's asleep but I hate to wake her up. We have about 20 minutes left until we get to dc . So I slowly walked her up , it was like her eyes sparkle in the sunrise , I couldn't help myself my lips where on here lips." What what the heck. " shit y/n I'm so so sorry" no it's okay "no it's not you JJ baby sister and I'm her boss and soon I'll be your boss and there can't be any relationship between coworkers." What happened if there is a relationship " they just have to Sine and keep work professional" oooooh " ya why" just wondering. " we should get going" or? " or what y/n" your can fuck me in the backseat of the car. " w-what ?" I may not be a virgin thanks to my stupidity new step dad , but I want to able to fell something different something like I'm not a fuck to towards James who came clams me as his own . I wanna be able to be with a guy and not fell like there my stepdad every time I wanna feel hurt because of every James did to me since I was 16 . I just want someone who can make me feel good and won't hurt me for telling them to stop. " y/n I can't, I'm married to my wife Haley and I have a son" please Aaron, I want to be able to move past my fear . I mean Emily good but I closed my eyes every time because of what James did , and what happened a few days ago at the diner . " wait Emily printess and what happened at the diner." Yes Emily and Emily , JJ I was getting breakfast and I saw my mom and James she said they were married. And I felt sick so I went to the car and before I can get in James came behind me and his hands were between my legs I couldn't find him off and he slimed my head against the window . And I had my eyes closed but next thing I know he's on the ground and I'm hugging Em and JJ . And after that it took me back to graduation night when he did the same thing and I was out on the first plane out here.

after what y/n told me I felt bad, I mean I am married but our marriage isn't the best right now. I pulled y/n off the hood of the car , I was already getting hard. I pulled her in for a kiss she raped her arms around my neck. Here core was rubbing against my crotch . Fuck it I haven't had sex with Haley in 3 years. We got in the back seat I was pulling my pants and boxer down  I noticed y/n wasn't warring any underwear . I quickly slammed myself inside here. She mona and I grunt at the feeling. She raped her legs around my waist. There we were naked in the back of the car window were foggy. As I  begin to thrust into y/n it feels good I started to feel her walls getting tight and tight around my big hard cock. My hands found here perfect  breast . As I'm rubbing my thumb on her Nipples. She was moaning my name. I felt my self start to twitch inside here . I started  to go faster faster. I keep my past going and going her hands  tangled in my hair. I couldn't stop I keep going. I was so in the moment. As I continue to thrust faster faster I was kissing here lips we were so lost in the moment I didn't know she cum and I cum inside following her.

Shit Aaron that was " amazing? Good ?"  Hot. We just looked at each one not releasing we both cum with out Warning each other. Just then my phone goes off.  " hey baby are you guys almost home." Hey Emmy yea we stopped to watch the sunrise we be home soon. " love you y/n" love you too Emmy  I'll see you soon. " bye y/n" bye Emmy.  As Emmy and I got off the phone we put on our clothes. I said thank you leaving him a kiss. On his cheek. " you have a hickey" Aaron said and point . Nothing with a little makeup can cover but you don't have any witch is a good thing.

We got home two hours later. Aaron drop me off Emmy house and he drove back home to his wife and kid. I saw Emily in bed . As I climb on the bed to sleep with Emmy . My mind was wondering about what just happened and  I realized something .
" shit I'm not on the pill and Aaron cum inside me"