Chapter 16

" baby I know what it's like you get pregnant by getting raped , but I'm not going to forced you to do anything. I'll go tell the team your awake" Em said. Emily left and I got dressed and I walked out of my room and out the back door. I hot wider a the svu of the bau. I got in drove home and packed a bag. I wrote a note to Em and Aaron.

Note: please don't come looking for me I need my time to myself I'll come back when I'm ready love you guys . Love y/n Jareau

I got into the car and left i didn't know where I was going. Next thing I knew I ended up the Hastings house here in dc . I turned off my phone and I walked in and it smelled like us. I made some hot coco and played a video of the fav girls . Flashback were happening. And I continue to cry my eyes out.
" hey y/n" Melissa said. What Melissa? "I love you" Melissa said. " ewww gross" the girls said. I love you too Melissa. As I was about to get ready for bed when the light turned on it was a sensor light, and  I got so scared because I didn't know who it was until they came to the front door and they knocked. Nobody knows I was there. So I open the door . Emily? " I figured you'll be here" Em said what how did you find me ? " y/n this is friends house I figured you will come here" Em said. Ooh I figured I'll just start packing there things. " I can go?" Em said no!! Please stay. " okay" Em said. As I was going throw there paperwork I found out my name was on there house in dc .

It's been about 4 mount since the fab girls death . And I been okay! Em!!! " what?" T-they left me this house " what?" Em said. The Hastings house this house were in right now it's mine they put me in the Will and left me this two story house and about 30grand " wow baby you where like a daughter tword the Hastings family" Em said. Em they were everything. But I love you Em and I miss you  " well I miss you too" no Em I miss the sex you " ooh so are you ready?" Only one way to find out Em.

Emily pulled me towards here her hand on my waist and my arms around her neck. I kissed her lips and it felt good so good . " do you want my to stop because I don't want to have yo having a relapsed" Em said so no sex? " no sex baby I'm sorry" Em said
Fine then cuddle with me. " ok" Em said I feel asleep in her arms . The next morning I work up to the smell of breakfast and just the smell was making me nauseous. " shit I forgot the smell make you sick" Em said. It's fine I'll got to get use to it if I'm going to keep this baby? " wait your keeping it !!" Yeah I am and besides I remember when you where 15 and pregnant you were forced to get an abortion and I can't kill baby it's me keep it or put it for adoption and I don't know what happened if put through foster care. " so now what?" Well Emily we go back home tell Aaron what happened to me and there a baby inside me. " so we go home now?" Em said yes let's go and just know this is my home away home, whenever I need me time " fine by me" Em said

That night we went home Aaron texted Em said they caught a case. So Jack auntie was there watching the kids Em and I let her go and the kids were upstairs asleep in mine and Emily bed. I climbed into bed and I kissed both Jack and Rosalyn goodnight. And Em climbed in behind me and hug me. It was morning and I was on my back with rosalyn on my stomach and  Jack in my arms and Em were in my arms. My eyes were awake and our door was open. I heard the front door open and closed. I was hoping it was Aaron but boy I was wrong .