Chapter 11

Note: y/n Aaron told me what happened to you and what he did to help you move on past your fears. I'm sorry I had to do it this way but he needs someone who isn't going to hurt him. And this isn't a goodbye but a simple see you later in another life. Tell Aaron I'm sorry, I never met to hurt you. Bye the time you find me it will be too late . Tell Aaron and Jack Goodbye for me Aaron will need you to be there for him.

.....

Jack buddy let's go find your dad " okay y/n" Jack said. " Jack what you doing here?" Aaron said " mommy dropped me off ooo y/n is this baby yours" Jack said yeah buddy, but Jack she's going to need a big brother to take care of her " ooh I can be the big brother!" Jack said. " y/n what happened" Aaron said. I showed Aaron the note from Haley. He was passed . I got in his way, Aaron I'm coming with you and I'm not taking no as an answer. Jay take Jack back to Em and I placed I'll be home soon . " okay" JJ said.

By the time Aaron and I got to Haley house, the door was unlocked and another note.

Note: I knew you will come looking for me but it's too late, " I'm sorry I'm the person you know,but the problem I created for you" you deserve to be happy so be happy with y/n and your beautiful daughter.

When Aaron found here she was already dead. He took her all her medicine she had. I called the cops and they took Healy to the hospital. I never seen Aaron this upset. As Aaron pack a few things for Jack. I went out and bought him burben I said send Dave Rossi the bill. And I ended up getting the butben free.I come back and Poured Aaron a drink. As we sat on his couch and I turned on tv. Both of us got cozy really fast.

Aaron had his head on my shoulder and my legs were over his legs. A blanket covered both of us. Next thing we both know his lips were on mine. I knew I couldn't take advantage of him like this this he's drunk and sad, and and I'm dating Emily, but deep down I feel like my sister JJ is crushing on her but she's wouldn't do that to me would she? Jay knows how happy I am with Emily.

As I'm thinking the worst thing Aaron was taking off his shirt and my shirt was off. Next thing I know Aaron was inside me . Ahh shit Aaron!!! We can't do this " y/n please" Aaron we can't I'm dating Emily. " y/n my ex just died please"  ugh fine but make it quick? We got get home our daughter needs to drink from me ! And I bet Jack needs his dad . " fine baby"

Aaron start to thrust faster and faster inside me this was one of the best feeling ever. OMG!!!! Aaron yes right there don't stop. "Ahhh fuck y/n" Aaron said fuck Aaron!!!!!

Beep beep - JJ

Hey y/n Emily called me to watch rosalyn and Jack and buy the time I got here the kids were asleep a note on the counter for you and Emily no where to be found.

" ahhh shit yes I'm cuming" Aaron said fuck Aaron!!! We need to get home now!!! " is everything okay" Aaron! I think Emily left me !!